Search results

1. srlbotanical

Black Haze Workshop Downpipe and MRTuning

2011 JSW CJAA I just installed the Black Haze WorkShop downpipe/midpipe and a stage 2 tune from MRTuning. This is the package I received. Everything is 304 stainless and TIG welded. Beautiful work. The pipe comes with no instructions, so I just followed the instructions from another well...
  2. srlbotanical

Questions about CJAA Malone Stage 2

2011 Sportwagon is almost out of warranty. Time to tune and delete. I really like the quality and price of this delete pipe/kit: https://blackhazeworkshop.com/en/parts/stainless_steel_performance_downpipe_tdi_common_rail_cr140_cr150_cr170_cbea_cjaa_ckra_dpf_delete.html My questions is: Does...
  3. srlbotanical

JSW passenger mirror 2011 looks like 05-10???

I need to replace my JSW TDI passenger mirror. The mirror that is listed for the 2011+ wagon doesn't look like mine. My mirror actually looks just like the 2005-2010 mirror. It even has the same connector as shown on the 05-10 style. Did the 2011 wagons switch later in the year? Anyone else...
  4. srlbotanical

TDI Advice for a new potential owner

My budget is keeping me in the 2000 - 2003 range and I have looked at a couple cars already. I am not in a hurry, so I'm really just trying to learn everything I can until the right TDI comes along. I should add as well that I am pretty good mechanically. I do all the work on my gassers, from...