Search results

1. R

1.9 TDI Oil return pipe leaking

Afternoon All, Noticed a bit of an oil leak the other day (left the under tray for a day). On further inspection it is coming from the oil return pipe at the engine end between the pipe and the block, so not the pipe its self. I am going to be doing an oil change at the weekend, but just...
  2. R

Key fob not working - Random central locking

Hi, A while ago my key fob stopped working whilst doing the auto closure of the windows and sunroof. Now the key will only open the drivers door and the central locking will not open the rest until the ignition is on. I have noticed the pump does make a lot of noise when locking the car...
  3. R

Limp Mode - 17965 - Charge Pressure Control: Positive Deviation - Live Data

Hi All, A few of you might have seen my last thread - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/160865-loss-power-4th-5th-gear-around-1800rpm-limp-mode.html Well after numerous times been asked what did vag-com said i decided to run some live data, please see below and let me know...
  4. R

Oil from EGR, causing limp mode??

Hi Ya'll, I have noticed a bit of oil coming out of the hole in the bottom of my EGR. After a few searches i have found out this may cause limp mode, can anyone else confirm this?? And if so can it be repaired or do you just have to replace?? Also the car is revving up & down alot, like an...
  5. R

Quality Car parts - UK

Hi Ya'll, Been after a few parts over the last few months for my 2000 TDi and thought it's about time i give these guys a shout out. Always helpful, got plenty of stock and good pricing, really cant fault em. Autospares World Park Road Lancashire Bury BL9 5BQ 0161 763 9466 - 0161 763 6906...
  6. R

Bouncing Rev counter - Limp mode at 3000revs

I have searched, searched & searched some more for this problem and all that comes back is the things i have fixed. Been having limp mode for a while, usually around 2-3k revs in 4th or 5th gear under load. But yesterday after a stressful day, i decided to stick the boot in and noticed the rev...
  7. R

2006 A4 Tdi vs Passat Tdi- What would you have?

Morning Ya'll, I am considering getting rid of my A3 (8L) as it is far to small for the growing family. I have been stuck between 3 cars really, 330 M Sport, A4, and the Passat, all in an estate. 330 M Sport - Pay for the name in my opinion A4 - Seem quite small inside Passat (b6) - I...
  8. R

Loss of power 4th & 5th gear around 1800rpm - Limp mode??

Hi Ya'll, I have a 1.9tdi Sport on a 2000 plate that is really getting annoying. The car was stood for around 2 month and once started and on the road (going up a hill) it seemed to back off like the turbo had gone. I discovered this was (before you all say it) the vains sticking in my turbo...
  9. R

Vag-Com WIgan (UK)- Needed like yesterday

If anyone with Vag-Com is in or around the Wigan area can you please message me as i need it like yesterday; Reason - http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=342548 Beer will be n hand for anyone who comes, thsank you
  10. R

No Key symbol, No mileage, No start, Please help !!

Hi All, I have been having some trouble with my 2000 Audi A3 1.9TDI (sport). Due to a broken leg the car has not moved for over 4 months, so changed the battery as my old one was dead. Now the thing wont start, well it does for about a second then dies, please see faults below; No Key symbol...
  11. R

2000 A3 tdi no go after been stood !

Hi ya'll, I have been layed up for 4 months with a broken leg. Meaning me audi has not moved for 3months. I put anew battery on at the weekend but no go see below. The only light that comes up on the instrument panel is the side light on warning and the glow plug light flashes. The car...
  12. R

2000 A3 wont go, pls help!

Hi ya'll, I have been layed up for 4 months with a broken leg. Meaning me audi has not moved for 3months. I put anew battery on at the weekend but no go see below. The only light that comes up on the instrument panel is the side light on warning and the glow plug light flashes. The car will...