Search results

1. C

FS: 2009 Jetta TDI DSG 102K miles

Now listed on eBay with no reserve! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-Volkswagen-Jetta-TDI-Sedan-4-Door-2-0L-Grey-Turbo-Diesel-Great-Gas-Mileage-/251232919706?redirect=mobile&forcev4exp=true
  2. C

No it has never been smoked in Sorry I didn't see this message until now. It's easiest to contact me via email. Charrigan240 at gmail dot com
  3. C

Now listed on eBay with no reserve! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-Volkswagen-Jetta-TDI-Sedan-4-Door-2-0L-Grey-Turbo-Diesel-Great-Gas-Mileage-/251232919706?redirect=mobile&forcev4exp=true It has come time for me to sell my TDI. This is a 3rd car in my household and we are now buying a...
  4. C

EPA fines diesel tuning equipment supplier

DPF delete kits will never go away. As long as there is a market for it people will offer tunes and kits to do so. Weather they need to move operations overseas or live in the shadows or not publicly offer said products. My store is a mile from one of the largest cummins service locations. I...
  5. C

EPA fines diesel tuning equipment supplier

It's so ridiculous that our tax money is spent going after such a small fraction of a pollution issue. I would bet less than 1% of all 09+ diesel trucks have a deleted DPF. That would not cause that much of a pollution issue to take these resources to locate and identify, go to court, fine...
  6. C

White Rotas installed!!

Stiff coils will not allow the wheel to hit the fender. Invest in a fender roller. Your gonna need one. Dropped on coils they look great. There are a very select few on here to like aggressive fitments let alone anything that you do to your car that lowers mpg. As for ET questions. I...
  7. C

NHTSA Update on CR HPFP failure investigation

I have a regular customer that has a treg tdi and he has had 2 pump failures and more recently a urea system failure. The whole system crystallized and had to be replaced. Both pumps were covered under warranty but vw refused to do anything with the urea system. It took him 3 weeks to get them...
  8. C

How many miles/km does you CR 2009+ currently show..

102000 as of today. Only issue was the exhaust flap at 60k miles whe the PO had it. Zero issues since I have had it. Still on orig brakes also.
  9. C

Ford is also denying fuel system replacement with any amount of bio in it. Even though the truck says b20 on the side.
  10. C

Using filters to contain HFPF failures?

any idea on approx cost of this? and how long you think it will be before its available to us?
  11. C

Rawtek Downpipe & Mid with Resonator Arrival!

If I cc refund is done it takes your bank 2-4 days to process the refund and be back on your acct.
  12. C

Tire experts needed....

Most newer fwd vehicles with lack of rotation will get what is called spiral wear. The tread wil flat spot diagonally across the tread. The longer the interval the worse it will happen. Sometimes it will wear even but if its bad enough it will never go away. Try it out for a few thousand...
  13. C

I think I botched my TPMS coding (please help)

The batteries are not replaceable. The estimated life is 5 years/100k miles. I have some cars come in with 170k miles and they still work. I have some come in that are 2 years old with under 40k and sensors dying. Your fault code is a dead sensor.
  14. C

please help! continental vs michelin winter tires

General altimax or Michelin xi3 are the best on the market right now
  15. C

cr timing belt change intervals?

The contitech "lifetime" belts used in the ford turbo 3cyl and the upcoming tdi are expected to last 150k miles. Just like the chains on the vr's. they seem to last 140-160k.
  16. C

There are failures in the q7/touareg also.
  17. C

Rawtek Downpipe & Mid with Resonator Arrival!

How many times do you think it took Malone to completely DPF delete a 09+ tdi before it was cel free? This major type of flash is not a cake walk. It will take multiple flashes to be error free. HPA is a leader in the industry and if this was even 30% their fault they would be out of...
  18. C

Chinese turbo on Ebay Reliability of ZIJIN GAOYUAN?

A friend of mine used a Garrett copy off eBay and the turbo failed after 3k miles. You get what you pay for.
  19. C

APR vs. Malone

Has anyone even dynoed a apr tdi independently? The only dyno I have seen is apr's dyno results. I am interested in the numbers their tune makes on a dynojet or mustang dyno. Not a dynapack like they use. Dynapacks typically read 10% higher.
  20. C

Opti-Lube Group Buy - Free shipping on gallons

Did they change the formula? The new bottle design has a very different smell compared to the old clear bottle.