Search results

1. L

Shell Helix 5w40

I’ll have to check into this. Never thought the diesel quality would be a question of concern. It will be filtered through a 5 micron filter. But I will check the sulfur content next time I’m down there.
  2. L

Shell Helix 5w40

Would you use this oil in a ‘14 Jetta TDI? CJAA engine. Engine with CP3 upgrade and deleted. From what I read in other threads is that once it’s deleted, we can use 505.00 oil. Where my confusion is where I read a thread that said Shell’s oil would need to be 505.01 spec. This oil I can...
  3. L

Brake change question

First time changing brakes on my 2014 Jetta TDI. Bought the brakes already and getting coated ones. 288mm front and 253mm for back. My question is related to the caliper and rotor bolts. I see the rear caliper bolts are not reusable. I found the part number N-911-689-01 and will order...
  4. L

WTB: CJAA timing belt tools

Looking for CJAA timing belt tools
  5. L

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

Looking for a place in the Austin / San Antonio / Houston Texas area. Finally found “runonbeer” website and says he moved away a few years back. After my dieselgate warranty expired a few months back, I’ve collected my parts, but just haven’t found time. Probably will not have time with my...
  6. L

WTB: Flashzilla

Did you flash the car back with the original file? Either way, the tune is no good to me as all tunes are VIN locked. If you didn’t flash the original file back, it can be unlocked for a $100 fee.
  7. L

Used CP3 kit

Seemed like a good buy, besides the paint color. I’ll be installing mine maybe in the next month or 2.
  8. L

WTB: Flashzilla

Just checking to see what’s out there in case anyone has one laying around. Flashzilla v3
  9. L

Deleted

Deleted
  10. L

WTB cjaa dpf

About to remove all components from underneath the car to delete. Don’t know if there’s a difference between the jsw and sedan. Maybe we can work out something. Located in Pittsburgh.
  11. L

Used CP3 kit

Yes, that’s the one
  12. L

Used CP3 kit

Hope it works out for you.
  13. L

Used CP3 kit

If you’re looking for a used setup, just ran across one on Marketplace in the Orlando, Fl area. Not mine and don’t know the seller. Just looking out for anyone interested
  14. L

WTB: MK6 Jetta aluminum skid plate

Preferably diesel geek skid plate for MK6 Jetta TDI
  15. IMG_6886.jpeg

IMG_6886.jpeg

16. L

WTB: 2 Micron fuel filter kit

Yes interested. PM me
  17. L

Already had the cp3 planned. Guess I’ll give up hope on the 2 micron filter system. Just found that Wix 33037 / Napa Gold 3087, same filter, are rated at 2 microns for the factory filter system.
  18. L

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

That looks like a good answer to me. Guess I’ll just do the cp3 conversion and continue with my stock filter system. And looking around, I found a Wix/Napa Gold filter rated at 2 microns. Part number 33037/3037 respectively.
  19. L

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

Quick question. I recently read a message that I’m in doubt about. Does retrofitting a cp3 pump on a CJAA eliminate the need of installing a 2 micron filter?
  20. L

Looking for a 2 micron fuel filter setup. Preferably one that mounts and looks like a finished product under the hood.