Search results

1. ITSPREZ

Ontario (southern) Weather & Snow Tires

My new work role has me visiting Mississauga one or two weeks a month. My question for the locals or those who know the area better is, should I have dedicated snow tires for my January- March visits? I found a good deal on a set of new Blizzak WS90s but don’t want to spend the money if not...
  2. ITSPREZ

Confused about AC

Any help/direction appreciated! 2001 Jetta ALH with original Sanden SD7V16 (1J0 820 803 F) AC worked when parked years ago due to accident, brining it back to life for my 16 y/o daughter who has fond memories traveling the country in it and wants it for hers 🥺! May 23rd: AC blows air same...
  3. ITSPREZ

WTB Leather Seats for 2001 Jetta Sedan

Prefer black but will also consider grey but not tan. Does not have to be heated but again is preferable. Also prefer to buy matching set (front and rear) from the same car but realize that may not be possible… Hopefully located close enough (zip code 47012) I can pick them up VS having them...
  4. ITSPREZ

WTB A4 Jetta Sedan Parts Car

Looking for A4 (2000-2004) Jetta sedan for parts. Specifically need right side (passenger) rear quarter. I’m located SE Indiana and willing to travel and tow it home for right car/price.
  5. ITSPREZ

For Sale: ALH and Auto Transmission 135k miles

I have for sale in SE Indiana (greater Cincinnati area) a stock ALH with light fire damage (see pics) and the matching automatic transmission. No performance issues with either prior to being pulled at 135k miles. Looking for $500 on the ALH and $300 on the transmission.
  6. ITSPREZ

WTB A4 (2000-2004) Jetta Sedan, Midwest

I have a 2003 Jetta that was rear ended so I am looking for a parts car (preferably black) with good rear quarter panels and bumper. I’m located in SE Indiana/greater Cincinnati Ohio area. Car must be able to roll onto a trailer. Please let me know year, color, and location of your car along...
  7. ITSPREZ

WTB: A4 Jetta Sedan

WTB: A4 Jetta Sedan (Mid-West/South-East) My 2001 (A4) Jetta TDI has been rear ended and I need a parts car to get it back on the road. I need a good rear bumper, rear passenger side quarter and door. I can come and trailer it home within few hundred miles of Cincinnati/Indianapolis area.
  8. ITSPREZ

Need help. Rear ended in McKinney TX on Vacation

Looking for advice. We are from Indiana and traveling through McKinney TX last night when we were hit (and run). My 2001 ALH Jetta is not drivable. I need to find a reputable repair shop that can do body work as well as mechanical fixes. See attached pic. Damage is to rear passenger quarter...
  9. ITSPREZ

WTB: ALH 11mm Injector, OR 10mm rebuild service

Looking for a 11mm Injector or good rebuild provider for my 10mm. I have a 2001 ALH Jetta 5spd. I'm in Spartanburg ,SC (29301) and willing to bring to you (and wait if possible).
  10. ITSPREZ

Bent Rods? Open it Up or Start it Up?

2001 Jetta TDI (ALH) 211k with PP520 injectors and RC2 tuning. If the background story is not helpful to the issue you can skip down and start reading at COMPRESSION TESTNIG: Accelerating from stop after driving about ¼ mile (cold engine) at about 3k rpm’s I simultaneously hear a loud...