Search results

1. G

Mileage To Date-How Many Months-Major Issues?

How many miles on NMS TDI passat? I was wondering who has the most miles on NMS TDI passat. What problems if any?
  2. G

Things you wish you knew before purchase.

I bought a manual trans. I live in snow country. It is an advantage to start in second gear on slick roads.
  3. G

First time or returning VW buyers - Would you buy another?

I'm a first time buyer. I voted yes! I like everything about the NMS. From the electronics to the seat heaters to the bluetooth. The milage is great. The quality so far (12K) is perfect!
  4. G

Best Rubber Floor Mats?

I have both. My Passat came with Monster Mats. Ive always liked Weather tech, so I ordered them. I prefer the Weather Tech.
  5. G

Mud flaps

I just installed the Chinese mud flaps also. I have a white Passat like yours. I think they look Great!!:D
  6. G

Garmin 2460 LMT For our Passats

My Bad! I looked at the credit card receipt. $199.00 from costco
  7. G

Garmin 2460 LMT For our Passats

I purchased a Garmin 2460 LMT Gps for my Passat. I couldn't be happier. It offers voice commands that actually work.Free map upgrades for as long as I own the GPS. It also has a bluetooth feature. Not bad for $160.00.
  8. G

passat Sales

I too found the seats extremely comfortable. I started a drive from Tucson Az with the intention to drive half way to Bend Or.(1280miles) I wound up driving all the way in one day.
  9. G

Opinions on replacement tire

I traded my Hankooks for Michelin primacy MXV4. I did it because I can use one tire all year.( siping we live in snow country) America's Tire gave me 65.00 per tire trade in value and charged me the "Tire Rack" price. $654.00
  10. G

Monster Mats vs Weathertech

I like weathertech. They contain snow water better. I have both. My car came with Monster mats.
  11. G

Flat towing a Passat

Anyone know if you can flat tow a manual transmission Passat behind a motorhome?
  12. G

Weathertech digital floor liners

I just received my digital floor liners. They fit perfectly.They make a great combination with carpeted floor mats for summer. ($99.00 front only):D
  13. G

Central Oregon Cruise

What do you think of Crooked River Camping spots?
  14. G

HID headlights

What is wrong with after market HIDS? Thats a solution if your hang up is HID lights.
  15. G

Finish protection from elements

I have tried many waxs & sealants. I've found that ICE by turtle is the very best. It lasts,the shine is superior and it's easy to apply.
  16. G

Need Opinions Passat 6m or Jetta loaded

I have a Lexus LS460L,GS350 and a RX 400H. The VW Passat is the best car I have. The seats are very supportive. ( I drove 1200 Miles in 1 day without ill effects!)
  17. G

Real World MPG - 6 speed Manual

I too enjoy your posts. I think Volkswagen has really hit it out of the park with the 2012 Passat 6sp TDI.
  18. G

Ordering a 6M

If Niner said he paid $24,900 ordering it. Invoice is $25884 with mat kit. The dealer has 3% of MSRP for Advertising hold back ( $779.82) That means that the dealer lost $204.00 on a car that he can sell at MSRP ( 27000)
  19. G

Real World MPG - 6 speed Manual

Just completed a 2586 mile road trip. The MPG was 47.4 going ( 52.4 Bend to Redding Ca. 256 miles) speed was 70 to 75 mph. Comming back MPG was 44.6, speed was 75 to 80. Overall 46.5mpg. I must say that the seats were so comfortable, I drove 1243 miles in one day!(I like to drive) The car had...
  20. G

passat in Snow

They gave me $65.00 per tire