Search results

1. D

FS Ross-Tech HEX+CAN USB VCDS Interface with Unlimited VINs $350

Sold the last of my TDI's and I'm clearing out the shop. Works great. Located in Las Vegas Free shipping. $350 I have other items I will be adding to the post soon. Timing belt tools, brake tools, alternator tool, ALH CJAA Mann filters
  2. D

Turbo bit the dust

2011 sportwagen 92,000 miles with cp3 conversion, stage 2 Malone tune with factory emissions and dsg tune. I was turning right from a stop sign in heavy traffic yesterday. Got on it a little bit, traction control kicked in, and then the motor sounded like a faint fire truck siren. Almost like a...
  3. D

WTB: used or cracked dpf

Looking for a dpf filter housing. I’m doing a dpf “upgrade” tune, but I have to pass a visual smog inspection. I plan on gutting it out for the tune, and keeping my good dpf on the shelf Just in case in need to be compliant. Let me know what you got.... thanks.
  4. D

Value of 2 door golf with low miles

Trying to figure out the value of my 2 door golf. 2nd owner, 130,000 original miles, all stock, interior looks like it came off the showroom floor, recent timing belt and Long Beach 17" rims. The downfall is the paint. Clear coat completely peeled off the green paint, and makes the car look like...
  5. D

Advice needed in Las Vegas on golf that's been sitting a few years.

I bought 2 door golf a few years back that only had 120,000 miles on it. (I also had a tdi jetta as a daily driver). As soon as I got the golf, I serviced everything on the car including the timing belt. Literally 2 months later the injection pump started to leak. I changed the top seal and...
  6. D

No biodiesel in Las Vegas

Years ago you could find biodiesel all over town. Now, I cant find a single thing. Sinclair used to run b5, then it went down to b2, now nothing. A person could go out to haycock petroleum's main office and pump b99 into your own container. Now its thomas petroleum, and they don't sell it...
  7. D

No biodiesel in Las Vegas

wrong forum sorry, posted in wrong forum. mods please delete
  8. D

good used factory downpipe and cat

SOLD..... Not sure if there's any interest in a factory downpipe and cat off a 99.5 jetta alh with 200,00 miles. I built a 2.5" DP and full 2.5" exhaust ,and this is just taking up space in the shed. good shape with no holes, and no rust. I've also got the stock exhaust if needed. $150 obo
  9. D

dieselgeek bypass oil filter kit

Up for sale is a used bypass oil filter kit from dieselgeek. I originally bought and installed it 2 years ago on my alh jetta. I dont drive my jetta enough to justify using this anymore, plus I dont extend my drain intervals. I'm including a brand new filter, tap for the return line, and new...