Search results

1. D

Tdi CUP Edition/Thunderbunny Fog light grills

Bump-make an offer so I don't have to ebay these.
  2. D

RHO tow hook license plate bracket

link to product http://www.rhoplate.com/index.html
  3. D

RHO tow hook license plate bracket

Perfect for someone that has just got a car w/o a front bracket and you don't want any holes drilling into it if your state has 2 plates. Had 2 mos while I had my Golf then the car went back to the dealer off my hands. Can be angled/mounted in many ways. Asking $45 shipped
  4. D

Tdi CUP Edition/Thunderbunny Fog light grills

Used ONLY 2 months before the car was traded. With these just get MK5 GTI fog light fixtures and your wiring harness/switch. Bought at tdnparts.com. No longer have the Tdi CUP Jetta. $150 shipped-need this gone asap and to someone who can use them. thanks
  5. D

Weathertech F&R floorliner MK5/MK6 Golf Jetta Sportwagen

Barely used 6 months old set Front and Rear set Black. Only drivers has seen any "use" so they are practically new. Vehicle was sold back to dealer so I no longer have the Gold TDI. $140 shipped-need this gone asap and to someone who can use them. thanks
  6. D

FS: 2011 Golf Manual 3-Door- Reflex Silver

Hold out-Carmax won't give you but less than trade values so use it as a guide for the least amount to accept on trade if you go that route. I used it playing hardball when I dumped my TDI Cup car w/ VWOA after a settlement. GLWS!
  7. D

Foggy headlight lens cleaning....

+1 for laminex on both my cars. I have used this on previous vehicles purchased new and it hadn't gone mily or yellow. I got it especially for my Golf with the Xenon adaptive headlights after I saw how much they cost-and this is good protection from rocks/debris too :)
  8. D

Millworks License Plate Mount

Got one of those too! Ironically after picking up my car, taking off the dealer advertised frame, and then seeing the two license plate screws drilled THROUGH the bumper from the stock holder. This was filled with the other holes from the holder and I got the millworks plate holder-nice until I...
  9. D

New Golf TDI Owner

NavyTDI-where are you at? Maybe we can meet up sometime. I may be going to C&C Sat not sure if you have been there. Enjoy!
  10. D

Proud new Golf owner

New owner here-I like the RED. It was my second choice but I got silver.
  11. D

TDI's at the Tail of the Dragon 9/21/13?

Sounds great! I would be there but I already have a wedding so I can't wait to hear about-ENJOY!
  12. D

Satisfied new 2013 Golf TDI owner

soon, have the parts ready I have some things to wrap up w/ dealer after some issues and they have parts coming then I will get it on.
  13. D

Considering MK6 Golf TDI, A Couple Questions

I agree-great posts these are things I considered when buying my first or 3 TDIs now.
  14. D

Tidewater virginia area roll call

Here. Waiting in the valence tomorrow then I will call you to get the GTI exhaust swap goin!