Search results

1. B

Cruze Diesel is rated at 52 mpg highway in stick version, 37 mpg combined

Wonder why Chevy don't offer the 2.0 diesel of the old cruze in the Malibu?
  2. B

Maybe EGRs wouldn't clog if......

The diesel in Rang Rover uses the exhaust gas after the dpf in the egr:D
  3. B

2004 jetta tdi bew

Missing at idle. But after I changed the fuel filter it ran fine for awhile. Then it started it again so I thought maybe it was fuel pump because filter was low and engine acted like it was short on fuel when put a load on it so I replaced fuel pump but is still doing it.
  4. B

2004 jetta tdi bew

Started shuddering going up hill in overdrive like it was starving for fuel. Now shudders or misses some at idle or with load on but not to much in like third and three thousand rpm but still acts like it is not getting fuel right. Changed fuel filter put in a new in tank fuel pump but still...
  5. B

2016 Passat tdi

I was wondering if there is anyone on here that works at the passat plant in Tennessee? I was wondering if they are building any tdi's for the US and storing them? ;)
  6. B

BMW 328d (F30): Current options for engine tuning?

http://www.burgertuning.com/
  7. B

RocketChip tuned

Has anyone done a 0-60mph time on both tunes to see which one is the fastest?
  8. B

2014 Touareg

Does anyone know if there will be any new options added to the 2014 model? Like maybe adaptive cruise control, air suspension or anything else.
  9. B

The "What the Passat is lacking at 32K" thread.

rear vents xenon headlights LED's rear backup camera adaptive cruise control heated windshield blind spot warning
  10. B

2012 a3

Did they put kessy on the 2012 A3 like they did the golf and jetta sportswagon on the models with navigation?
  11. B

2012 Jetta Changes???

They also need to add adaptive cruise control and remote start.
  12. B

2011 TDI's

When will the us get the new 2011 diesel jetta's?
  13. B

Tires

Does anyone know the largest size tires that you can put on a 2002 vw jetta with stock 15 inch wheels without rubbing?
  14. B

180 HP Chip Reflash for 2009/2010 TDI

Oliver at Speedtuning is a jerk and a cheat. In 2004 I bought a tuning box from him for my 1.9 pd that didn't work. I sent it back and never got a new one or my money back. He is nothing more than a common theif, and a dick head to beat!!!!:mad:
  15. B

09A auto trans problem

I have a 2004 Jetta tdi with the 5-speed automatic 09A. It just turned over 100,000 miles. I started letting the engine rev up between shift like it is slipping. Then other times it just slams the gears hard without any slipping, I mean hard. I took it to the dealer. They said it was a temp...
  16. B

auxiliary heater

Do the new cr jetta's have an auxiliary heater for fast winter warm-up of the interior, like the 2005-2006 pd's had? :confused:
  17. B

Airconditioning Vibration

DOES THE MOTOR STILL MAKE THE VIBRATION SOUND ON THE 2006.5 JETTA'S WHEN YOU IDLE WITH THE AIRCONDITIONER ON, OR HAVE THEY GOT RIDE OF THIS PROBLEM?:confused:
  18. B

Cel Light

Surely someone has a ideal? The light is on because the egr has been deleted. I have a RC2 but it was one of the early versions before Jeff started shutting off the egr. I don't want to pull the ecm and ship it to just get rid of the cel. I check codes every so often to make sure every thing is...
  19. B

Cel Light

Is there a way to disconect the CEL light with out going up under the dash on the car?:rolleyes:
  20. B

First Drive: 2008 Volkswagen Jetta TDI - Previews

unplug egr Why not just unplug the egr and leave the particle filter alone. The egr makes more soot. Unplugging it would help the particle filter so it wouldn't need to be cleaned as much. All you would have is a CEL light from the egr, but the motor would run the same.:eek: