Search results

1. V

parts in your car from other countrys

i have noticed that some of you have been concerned about parts on your car not mfg. in germany, the fact is if you were to look harder around your car you will find parts from mexico, poland ,spain ,hungry ,brazil ,,china ,japan, south africa ,usa, canada , (ect) dont worry about it, it just...
  2. V

Vw Concept Up

HEY CHECK OUT (VW VORTEX.COM) ON NEW VW CONCEPT CALLED UP, LOOKS LIKE IT COULD WORK IF ONLY THEY USE A SMALL TDI. :cool:
  3. V

99-2004 headlight lens dehazing

has anyone had any luck removiing haze from headlight lenses and what do you use? i had heard of some type of polish, but cant find it. :confused:
  4. V

another new oil from vw

just to pass this along, new VW tech bulltin. states new v-10 TDI with bluetech and urea systems WILL require this oil VW 50400-VW50700 LOW ASH OIL ONLY! new p/n GVW 052-195-M2 also all future TDIS with this system will require this oil, oil is just comming out to dealers now, should be in...
  5. V

fault code 16512&16502 running b100 or less

this is a servey, has any one out their have these 2 fault codes 16512/16502 coolant temp sensor below coolant range, and coolant temp sensor high input only seen in 2004-2005 golf,jetta, new beetle with engine code bew, p/d diesel engines and with DSG trans running b-100 -b50 biodiesel ,i have...
  6. V

poor willie busted again.

i see on the news that old willie got busted with magic mushrooms and pot! what you didnt hear was it was going to use it for his biodiesel brewing!:D i hope the pot was maui wowie.:D
  7. V

P/d Egr Cooler Recall

just posting here also , new p/d recall of egr cooler read post in tdi 101, 2004-2005 jettas, golf. beetle. with p/d tdi.:cool:
  8. V

P/d Egr Cooler Recall

just got an advanced copy from VW about recall on p/d egr cooler replacment. check you mail for a recall notice soon. :)
  9. V

No Tdis For 2007 Offical Word.

OK I HAVE JUST SEEN THE VW ORDER BOOK FOR 2007, NO TDIS LISTED FOR GOLF/RABBIT, JETTA, BEETLE. ONLY TDI WILL BE IN TOUREG W-10 SO RUSH OUT AND BUY THAT NEW 2006 AS SOON AS POSSABLE.. BUT I ALSO HAVE WORD THAT NEW TDI ENGINE WILL BE IN 2008.:cool:
  10. V

Biodiesel Fumes Health Hazards

Ok Guys I Need Help On This, Dose Any One Out Their Have Any Infomation On Health Hazards From Biodiesel Exhaust Fumes? Please Straight Info , Not Hearsay.
  11. V

dealers that are tdi/ bio fuel frendly.

lets build a list of VW dealers that are knowen to be TDI/BIO frendly.
  12. V

more inj pumps leaking again.

well after about a year of no leaking inj pumps I now have three TDI in shop all with badly leaking inj pumps, and all running biodiesel, BUT! HERES A NEW TIP, if any one out their is looking to buy a used TDI with ALH engine and planning to run bio, check this out, all three of the cars in my...
  13. V

first p/d engine failure from not using 50501

OK guys I have just been told about a p/d that has failed due to non use of 50501 oil, car was towed into shop, cust had oil change bills from (****lube)car had been using 5w-40 wt regular oil for 40k miles, engine has loud knocking noise and power loss, after v/c was removed, found cam and inj...
  14. V

biodiesl prices now lower than fuel prices

had an story in our maui news paper today about how biodiesl on maui is now lower that fuel prices!! so much so that pacbio has now stopped selling to new acounts to insure enough supply for regular cust, fyi bio at $2.55 and regular is at $3.19 so their you have it.
  15. V

vag-com check for fuel filter flow

UBB13-ML-1083138-ML-
  16. V

vag-com check for fuel filter flow

ok all you vag-com ers check this out using your vag -com go to engine, click 08 value block then 023 readding for fuel filter flow will show -50 and above will be filter gettiing plugged, a good filter will show -50 and below, check it out this solved a few no power concerns i have had with p/d...
  17. V

fuel filters plugged up at 10k miles

UBB17-ML-1073901-ML- posted in the wrong forum section
  18. V

fuel filters plugged up at 10k miles

i have been seeing some pd comming in to shop at arouond 10k miles with power loss, no ECL on, and car running bio diesel, what has been found was diesel fuel filter getting plugged up, replacing fuel filter will solve power loss problem, as of now i can recomend that if you running biodiesl...
  19. V

BIO DIESEL INFO FROM VW,

ok guys I have in my hand a new offical VOA brocure on the use of bio, should be at all vw dalers soon although its for b-5 whats interesting is at the end it tells you to log on to biodiesel.org for biodiesel dealers, like i had said before its now here, so happy days.
  20. V

bio as jet A fuel?

I was just wondering if diesel fuel is only a few steps from jet fuel, has any one thought about working bio into jet fuel?