Search results

1. libbybapa

WTB: ALH Outer Plastic Timing Cover

As the ad says I'm looking for the outer plastic (upper) timing cover for an ALH in good unbroken condition. If you have one you would like to part with, please PM me the total cost shipped to 86001. Thanks!
  2. libbybapa

ALH Glow Plug Light Wiring

I have done a fair amount of searching and reading and have been unable to come up with the needed info. I am working on a Vanagon that was converted to an ALH (I was told it is an '02) with the electronic engine management and the Mk4 instrument cluster. The conversion was not done by me so...
  3. libbybapa

WTB Intermediate Shaft from AHU, 1Z, AFN, or AAZ

As the title says, I need an intermediate shaft from a Mk3. Please send a PM with cost shipped to 86001 if you have one you want to sell. Thanks!
  4. libbybapa

WTB: AHU Metal Injection Lines

I'd like to get a set or two of AHU metal injection lines. If you have a set you would like to sell, please PM with details. Shipping would be to 86001. Thanks. Andrew
  5. libbybapa

"Door Open" Light and Alarm Strangeness

This seems to be an unusual situation that does not fit with most of the threads I have read. I have an '02 Jetta. Recently the alarm started going off seemingly randomly. Also, the 'door open' light would occasionally come on randomly while driving. I thought that probably the issue was a...
  6. libbybapa

Interior Lights Not Working w/ Doors

Interior Lights Not Working w/ Doors or FOB/Key Before you think you know the problem and direct me to the door lock switches please read the whole post... 2002 Jetta TDI sedan. The interior lights will not turn on automatically when the doors are opened. The door switches work fine. The...
  7. libbybapa

WTB: 1.9 Crank, AHU valve cover, AHU timing covers OR Complete Engine.

WTB: 1.9 Crank from AAZ, 1Z or AHU I'm looking to assemble a Mk3 mTDI. To complete this mission, I need a good condition 1.9 crankshaft. It could be from an AAZ, AHU, or 1Z. ALH or later will not work. I also need the Mk3 TDI (1Z/AHU) valve cover and timing covers (inner, upper and lower)...
  8. libbybapa

WTB: AHU or 1Z car near northern AZ

I'm looking for a 1st gen TDI car (e.g. '96 Passat or '98 Jetta/Golf) near northern Arizona (86001). Depending on distance and price it could be running or not. PM details.
  9. libbybapa

WTB:Core TDI Injection Pump (1Z, AHU, ALH)

No longer needed. Thanks.
  10. libbybapa

FS: Oversize (79.98) AAZ Pistons Kolbenschmidt

For sale I have a good used set of oversize AAZ pistons. They are Kolbenschmidt brand (not Chinese knock-offs) size 79.98 (0.5mm oversize). They were in an engine for ~55,000 miles. They each show minor exhaust valve contact but nothing that would make me hesitate to use them. There is an...
  11. libbybapa

WTB: AHU/1Z Head, Timing Covers

I'm turning an AAZ into an mTDI. I need an AHU/1Z cylinder head with cam and valve cover. I also need the timing covers, upper and lower, along with the timing cover backing plate. If you have those parts available, please let me know via PM cost shipped to 86001. Thanks.
  12. libbybapa

WTB: Silver Mk4 Jetta Wagon Rear Passenger Door

I have a silver 2002 Jetta Wagon. The rear passenger door got hit. Please let me know if you are parting out a silver Mk4 wagon and have a decent condition passenger rear door. Please PM with price shipped to 86001. Thanks.
  13. libbybapa

Bad Range on Fob

On one of my '02 Jetta wagons I'm having an issue with one of the key fobs. The fob worked fine for a couple years. Recently the range has gotten terrible. The keyless entry works for all the buttons of the fob but you need to have the fob near within a couple feet of the instrument cluster...
  14. libbybapa

Fuel Line Clip O-rings

Fuel Line Clip O-ring Size I've replaced the engine compartment fuel lines with clear lines and am getting a flow of small air bubbles when the engine is running. The fuel seems to drain back to the tank when the engine is shut off. The only connections I haven't yet addressed are the black...
  15. libbybapa

WTB: 0.5mm Oversize AHU/ALH pistons

As the title says, I'm looking for a set of 0.5mm (79.97mm) oversize pistons for Mk3/Mk4 TDI. If you have a set from that project that you never got around to, let me know. Thanks.
  16. libbybapa

WTB: Mk4 Avus Wheels

I'm looking for a set of 4 Mk4 Avus Rims. For clarity, they should match these: If you have a set you'd like to sell, then please PM pics and the cost shipped to 86001. Thanks.
  17. libbybapa

Mk4 Automatic Shifter Trim Strip

I did a search and didn't find this mentioned anywhere so I thought I would share my experience. I have (2)2002 Jetta TDI wagons both of which are automatics - the dreaded 01m. In both cars the little black strip that goes in the slot of the shifter was worn. One of them was broken into...
  18. libbybapa

WTB: Mk4 Jetta Wagon Cargo Cover - Gray

Like the title says, I'm looking for a gray cargo cover that will fit a 2002 Jetta Wagon. Please PM with price shipped to 86001. Thanks.
  19. libbybapa

WTB: Mk4 ALH Power Steering Pump and Pulley

Like the title says I need a PS Pump and Pulley. PM price shipped to 86001. Thanks.
  20. libbybapa

WTB: Mk4 Jetta Wagon Tail Light Lens Driver's Side

As the title says, I'm looking for a Mk4 Jetta Wagon driver's side tail light lens. If you have one for sale please let me know via PM the cost shipped to 86001. Thanks.