Search results

1. W

Water Gathering on Back Floorboard, Driver Side

I have some VW plenum seal if you end up needing some.
  2. W

FS: Phatnoise, steering wheel w/airbag, B5.5 headlight

As the title states, Phatnoise has everything included, steering wheel is four post w/o controls, headlight is drivers side (left) all plastic mountings are good might need a polish. Offers?
  3. W

B5.5 wagon air bags

Thanks for the interest. These are sold.
  4. W

B5.5 wagon air bags

I know this is not where classifieds go but it is vehicle specific. I have a set of brand new Air-Lift air bags 60748. Willing to accept offers as I would like to see them go to use.
  5. W

Passat B5.5 parts

Motor mounts and bumper protector are sold. Airbags, metalnerd alt. pulley bits, And Phatbox still available.
  6. W

Passat B5.5 parts

Airbags are 75
  7. W

Passat B5.5 parts

I have brand new motor mounts, rear suspension air bags, and a rear bumper scratch protector (wagon) for sale.
  8. W

B5.5 new parts

Items still available.
  9. W

B5.5 new parts

It is the Phatbox.
  10. W

B5.5 new parts

$50 for the PhatNoise.
  11. W

B5.5 new parts

I have some new B5.5 parts for sale. Both motor mounts p/n 8DO199382AR and 8DO199379AR, left and right, OEM. Rear bumper cover from a company in Great Britain (I think). Air-Lift air bags for the rear springs for a wagon. Phatnoise media system. Let me know if you're interested in anything...
  12. W

Rear suspension mount bolts

So I cut a corner when I replaced my struts and reused the upper mount bolts. Heard a clunking sound from the left side yesterday and noticed both bolts were very loose.:eek: Tried to retighten them and they broke.:eek: Are these TTY bolts? If so, can I get by on a regular bolt until I...
  13. W

FS: Phatbox

As the title states. 20Gb with everything still in box. Make offer.
  14. W

Balance shaft delete. How to and part numbers

Have you had a chance to perform a delete yet, Brian? I seem to remember a fellow employee wanting to do this? Impressions?
  15. W

Just hoping?

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=200181 This how-to is real good. You could save yourself some bucks by doing it yourself. BTW, I have the MN tools for sale if you need them.
  16. W

Balance shaft delete. How to and part numbers

Does this procedure require the same amount of work as the BSM gear upgrade?
  17. W

Hesitation at 40 mph

It seems like the transmission can't make up it's mind at 40 mph (while holding at 40). I also experience a diliberate downshift at 40 mph. I have done 1134 recode. My question, for those in the trans know, is could this be a speed sensor? All other shifts are smooth, crisp. Could a trans...
  18. W

Balance Shaft Upgrade Shops

I doubt if you could drum up 500 people who even know what the BSM is or had an issue with it in this population of cars. VOA seems to be sold out of at least 500 BSMs.?
  19. W

Need some Advice on a 05 Passat Wagon

www.utahimports.com They have done BSM replacements.
  20. W

B5 Koni strut kit installed

And I installed mine without having to mess with the upper arm disconnect and the tighten-in-the-loaded-state method needed to reinstall the arms. The technique is on PassatWorld dot com. Would like this link.