Search results

1. TDIMAXIMA

FS: 18" OZ Aristos - recently powdercoated and yoko tires

props to a good guy.
  2. TDIMAXIMA

2004 passat 1.8t 4motion, What do I need for Conversion?

I have had this idea for over a year now. Since I bought my 2004 1.8t 5 speed manual 4 motion. The w8 add's a bit more work thats not needed. A gls is equal to euro passats. Just waiting for everythign to come together. takes months really.
  3. TDIMAXIMA

Anyone convert b5 gas to TDi?

Its never cheaper when they dont sell what you want and you have to make it.
  4. TDIMAXIMA

/// 1998 Passat Wagon TDI ///

I am in the process of converting a 2005 Passat wagon 1.8t 4 motion 5 speed to a PD130. I plan to put in a euro 6 speed as well. Harley, any info you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks.
  5. TDIMAXIMA

Anyone convert b5 gas to TDi?

Need some help gathering parts of what is needed to convert thanks. Its a 4 motion b5.5
  6. TDIMAXIMA

2004 passat 1.8t 4motion, What do I need for Conversion?

Want to put in a TDI. Anyone know whats needed? thanks.
  7. TDIMAXIMA

Attention Dragons' Den fans

i bet....
  8. TDIMAXIMA

Attention Dragons' Den fans

Good show. Nigel, u making money?
  9. TDIMAXIMA

filled last night for 1.13 per liter !!!!

The cigarettes they sell suck. As for fuel, I wouldnt touch it. Why, simple. I don't trust them.
  10. TDIMAXIMA

Best bet for ebay bright lights?

I hate soup for dinner.....
  11. TDIMAXIMA

FS : 2003 Passat Wagon PD130 4Motion

Seems a bit much. Not to mention risky. This is something I have been planning to do with my 1.8t 4 motion.
  12. TDIMAXIMA

LF: Engine Cover 2005 BEW TDI.

i think i do. name your price and come get it.
  13. TDIMAXIMA

Got quoted for $360+tax for 32,000 km service at DCB automotive

People always wish for more time and not money right before they’re going to die.
  14. TDIMAXIMA

HEHEHEHEH. The great thing about experience is you already have it.
  15. TDIMAXIMA

The great thing about this forum is you will learn about the choices you have. This is a easy service.
  16. TDIMAXIMA

Maybe Brandon is tired of people price shopping to the penny. Especially when it gets advertised. Sometimes its just best to keep things private. If it were me, I would of asked what others have paid, and gone from there. Why risk offending someone who you may consider working on your car?
  17. TDIMAXIMA

Another excellent experience at DCB Auto

I made my point and it was polite. PG version.
  18. TDIMAXIMA

Some TDI members have to learn that their complaint is only as good as their reputation. Brandon is a solid Mechanic, and has done more good than bad. No mechanic is perfect, and no human is perfect.... Yes I know, I come close...... I find if your complain to much, or have to many good...
  19. TDIMAXIMA

Always good to see DCB props. I had my car there last week. Even when I forgot my lunch and computer bag, Brandon phoned me before he left and made sure I was able to turn back and get them.
  20. TDIMAXIMA

Great Experience at DCB Automotive

What has happened to this forum? Whats with all this crying? Every post is negative. Cheer up guys, its just the internet.