2. B

MK4 Jetta Winter Front

Still available! ttt
  3. B

Metalnerd Slide Hammer

Pending to Scott58!
  4. B

Metalnerd Slide Hammer

I only used this once to swap injectors. Been sitting on a shelf for a few years since then. I'm asking $25 shipped CONUS. Cheers, brian
  5. B

MK4 Jetta Winter Front

Hey - I'm clearing out the rest of my MK4 stuff and came across my winter front. I only ran it for a couple of winters and aside from being a bit dirty it's in perfect condition. $40 shipped CONUS.
  6. B

FS: MK5 or MK4 Front Suspension Components - $100 shipped

Price reduced to $60 shipped USPS flat rate medium box (wherever that goes)----look and buy plz!
  7. B

FS: MK5 or MK4 Front Suspension Components - $100 shipped

I am hopeful that this is my last box of various TDI parts. You see there's an assortment of control arm brackets, ball joints, tie rod ends and trailing arm bushing. All parts are new and unused. You can see the part numbers in the pictures. I clearly recognize some as MK5, please check...
  8. B

CR Race Pipe w/ASV delete - $50 shipped

I bought this race pipe for my 2010 Jetta TDI and never installed it. You can have it for $50 shipped.
  9. B

FS: CR DPF, Resonator, Midpipe - $150 OBO + shipping

On my 2010 Jetta I replaced by DPF set-up with a BuzzKen exhaust to accommodate my stage 2 Malone tune. I pulled these off at 150k a couple of years ago and they've sat in my attic since then. As I recall they are the DPF, resonator and mid pipe. What you see in the pictures is what you get...