Search results

1. Cosmobug

FS: Used Diesel Power DIGI-PD, $390 Shipped USA

Item is SOLD!!! Thanks to the buyer!
  2. Cosmobug

The buyer has disappeared :confused: ...this item is STILL AVAILABLE...$375 shipped in continental US. $390 to Canada. Paypal still preferred...thanks!
  3. Cosmobug

FS: Misc 04 Jetta Items

List updated for items still available...
  4. Cosmobug

Yes, I think so...it only requires a power and ground...no TPS input.
  5. Cosmobug

Emblem was SOLD and shipped today.
  6. Cosmobug

Yes, pickup is possible and you'll save $10. I am in Colorado Springs. I will PM more details. Thanks!
  7. Cosmobug

FS: Gray HomeLink Visor, $65 Shipped USA

Sale still pending...should be complete today
  8. Cosmobug

I think so, but I would check the DieselPower website to be sure.
  9. Cosmobug

Sale Pending on TDI emblem...
  10. Cosmobug

FS: ScanGauge II OBDII Reader / Trip Computer, $100 Shipped USA

Works perfect...probably an 8/10 cosmetically as it was used for a couple of years. It also has a strip of heavy duty velcro stuck to the bottom from mounting it atop the steering column. I removed this from my Jetta before I sold it. It is upgradeable to the latest software via the...
  11. Cosmobug

STILL FOR SALE! List updated. I sold my Jetta. I have some things left lying around that I do not need. - Original USA headlight switch, $15 shipped USA - Original Grab bar, gray driver's, $10 Shipped USA - Original coil springs, $75 Shipped USA - Original plastic "skid plate" and front...
  12. Cosmobug

FS: Gray HomeLink Visor, $65 Shipped USA

$65...easy install...installation instructions likely here and definitely on the Vortex. Sold my car so I don't need it any more. Originally from 02 or 03 B5 or B5.5 Passat (Not totally sure which) and has lived in my Jetta for the past 3 years. Gray color, works perfect, 8/10 cosmetically...
  13. Cosmobug

*****SOLD******SOLD*****SOLD****** *************************ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS*************************** Just removed from my 04 Jetta PD, works perfectly. I sold the car that is why I am selling it. :( $390 shipped anywhere in USA via USPS Priority. Contact for shipping quote to...
  14. Cosmobug

Rock & Roll is dead, but... (suspension question)

I replaced my 50k stock suspension and installed brand new Koni FSDs with 04 GLI springs this past weekend. Used all new OEM parts (mounts, bearings, stops, etc) with the exception of the dust covers & front mount/spring plates. I LOVE the new ride! Much more disciplined...no more rock and...
  15. Cosmobug

WTB: Skid Plate for A4 Jetta

Stock plastic or aftermarket? I assume you mean aftermarket, but thought I'd ask because I have a stock plastic one off an 04 Jetta (just added a Panzer Plate :D )