Search results

1. 0

Various mk4 jetta/tdi parts/stuff

Codes FCC Id: nbg 735868 T HLO 1j0 959 753 am CAN 26941032187 These r the numbers. Yes 130 shipped in us.
  2. 0

Bump...$120 shipped in Canada, $130 in the us
  3. 0

Bump! Make me an offer
  4. 0

Replied and emailed pics...
  5. 0

Here is what I'm selling off: 1) licence plate frame brand new 2) charcoal cabin filter brand new 3) wiper linkage brand new oem from vw 4) rear lift spacers brand new 5) gear select lever repair kit from idparts brand new 6) shift tower bushing repair kit from idparts brand new 7) uncut flip...
  6. 0

For sale: ALH stuff..vcds, parts, tools, Bentley

Sorry everyone, manual and Ross tech cable sold to larsbar!!! Please close threads. Thanks.
  7. 0

For sale: ALH stuff..vcds, parts, tools, Bentley

I'll put the Bentley and Ross tech up for now and the rest tomorrow. Ross tech KII-USB barely used, last updated in February. $175 shipped within Canada/us. Bentley manual, great shape and all intact. $60 shipped in Canada $70 to the us. Pm me with questions, offers or pics. Tomorrow I'll...
  8. 0

01 tdi jetta reverse noise

Foot off the pedal...sorry to confuse...
  9. 0

Negative, only reverse
  10. 0

fired her up again last night and once i got up to speed in the parking lot, in reverse, the sound went away. i am only able to replicate the sound while in very low speed in reverse with clutch completely disengaged. this is driving me nuts
  11. 0

Ok so today I was leaving for work. Started the car, put her in R and immediately heard a clunk and then repeated clunks while reversing. Did it while turning and reversing straight. got to work, backed into my parking stall, still the same clunk. No noise in 1-5 gears. Very odd it just...
  12. 0

MK4 Jetta TDI engine cover

Up for sale is a TDI engine cover, with foam intact. It's in great shape, nothing broken. Hardware not included. I'm looking for $50 plus shipping. Shipping will be about $20 in Canada and $25 to the US. Shoot me offers via PM. I accept PayPal. If you want pics i can text and or email them. cant...
  13. 0

WTB: MK3 Jetta rear coil springs

Looking for rear coil springs for my jetta shipped to/within Canada. Looking for stock replacement not lowering springs. Thanks.
  14. 0

WTB: MK3 Jetta front/rear calipers and carriers

just as the title states, looking for the front/rear calipers/carriers for an mk3 jetta. need them shipped to canada. must be working and in decent shape. pm me. thanks. Update, I located a set of calipers/carriers but still require one rear carrier. If anyone has one they can part with let me...
  15. 0

WTB factory VW wheels for 01 jetta

Found locally Found wheels locally. Thanks.
  16. 0

WTB: front/rear calipers for 01 JettaTDI

Found some Found some calipers. Props to snakesausage, excellent to deal with.
  17. 0

WTB: front/rear calipers for 01 JettaTDI

Looking for some front and rear calipers to fit an 01 Jetta TDI. Also looking to buy a MN rear brake tool if anyone has one. Critter Motor Sports and David@OttoStadt, both members here, can provide positive feedback for selling to me. Thanks.
  18. 0

WTB: MK4 Jetta drivers door card - black

Looking to buy a drivers door card in black. Must be in excellent condition. Would also consider a full set of black leather door cards. Shipped to Canada.
  19. 0

FS: avus wheels (around philadelphia)

I'm interested if you could ship just the wheels to Canada.