Search results

1. M

Kerma Tuned the Touareg Today

Absolutely worth it! The slow throttle from the line is completely gone( was a safety hazard more than once), coming up to a stop light/sign it’s less jerky, and the thing just moves now. Across the powerband has completely changed but it’s the most noticeable around town(sub 50mph). I can’t...
  2. M

Intake Track Cleaning - Touareg 3.0

I watched this video a couple weeks ago and decided to do this yesterday. We have a 14 Touareg Executive with 83,900 miles on it. I wasn’t having any issues yet but I’m glad I opened it up and cleaned it all out. The Touareg is much more responsive from the line and when just needing...
  3. M

FS: VCDS KII-USB

I have this sitting around not being used. Sold my 02 Golf TDI so no longer need this. $100 shipped
  4. M

FS: Neuspeed TDI Discharge Damper 2015+

Morning friends, I sold my GSW last week and have this little guy sitting around in the garage. Excellent condition and ready to be installed. I personally enjoyed using it but upgraded to a kit from Darkside. $100 shipped...
  5. M

Sold - FS: 15' GSW TDI S 6-Speed 101K miles - DENVER

Hi TDI Friends, We are listing our 2015 GSW TDI S w/6-speed in white, black interior with 101,850 miles. The actual only reason we are selling is because my father-in-law recently passed away and we receive his 17' Tacoma with 50K miles. The mpg sucks but its great for my work and fits our...
  6. M

MK7 - DS Aluminum Charge Pipe Kit

Has anyone installed the darkside aluminum charge pipe kit for their MK7 TDI? https://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/products/darkside-aluminium-charge-pipe-kit-for-mk7-platform-vehicles.html The install looks super straightforward but curious if any noticeable difference when driving.
  7. M

2012 A3 TDI - timing belt interval question

I’m finding conflicting information on the www. so figured I’d just post up. I have a 2012 Audi A3 TDI with 74,028 miles on it. Does anyone have the official timing belt/water pump change interval for these? I figure with the age(10 years) I should get it changed here asap but completely...
  8. M

FS: 2002 Golf TDI 5-spd - 215k - Denver, CO - SOLD

It’s been a great 3 years of ownership but we both upgraded to larger vehicles for our family needs and she no longer gets used as often. I’ve owned this 2002 Golf TDI since October of 2020(purchased on the forum) and have replaced a lot to ensure a great ride. We have another baby due soon and...
  9. M

Upgraded Head Unit Help

I am seeing everywhere that folks are using the RCD330+ but it seems to be more connected to the MK6 crowd. Ive been searching around the internet and I cannot locate a solid answer of the head unit to upgrade my Sportwagen S(non Fender) to. Is the RCD330+ made to work with the MK7 as well or is...
  10. M

VCDS for MK7 GSW - Denver CO

Hey Friends, I have nothing wrong with the car. I’m just looking for VCDS to change the pedal from incremental to direct control over time. More of a fun mod if anything. I have the sequence on how to do it. I’m located in the Stapleton/Central Park area.
  11. M

Thoughts on this 12 JSW - 53k miles

I’ll start off by saying we are avid TDI owners. Almost a year ago I purchased an A3 TDI from a forum member and a couple months ago we sold our Q5 TDI because they were offering way too much. We have a wonderful toddler and do not need a lot of room currently.. Airline flights became cheaper...
  12. M

Help with 02 Golf Fuel Sending unit(wiring related)

I’ve had this TDI for the past year and the previous owner had a few interesting make shift wirings for the fuel sending unit, radiator fan etc. I decided to get rid of all the extra wires that were not needed and even some burned out which cleaned up things in the engine bay nicely. The fuel...
  13. M

Audi TT Short Shifter Install Question

Overall it’s a super easy install but I ran into a snag upon completion. I cannot get the car to go into reverse no matter how hard I try. Did I misalign the little teeth grooves by a couple of positions? I ended up installing the OEM back and had a slight issue going into reverse but was able...
  14. M

WTB: 14-16 Q5 TDI Stock Airbox

As the title says. I need the stock Airbox from a 14-16 Q5 TDI shipped to Denver(80010). keep me posted!
  15. M

WTB: Performance Parts for 12 A3 - 2.0L

I picked up a beautiful 2012 Audi A3 from someone on the forums earlier last month. I am currently on the hunt for used parts and figured I would post up in case anyone is selling(no rush either). Currently has the RocketChip tune with DSG(super impressive actually) and ready to help her...
  16. M

On the hunt - 15’ A3 TDI

Hey friends, My 02 Golf TDI literally went full dead pedal twice yesterday on the hiway causing a quick traffic jam and scaring the hell out of me. Hazards on, waving arm, had to turn off/on and gun it to get over with folks driving 70 here in Denver. I thought I fixed that issue but it was the...
  17. M

Fun morning in traffic - Code P0226

Started the car like normal, nothing out of the ordinary. I was merging into traffic and my throttle went completely dead, RPM's raised to about 1200(steady holding) and the CEL and a flashing coil pack popped up. I was able to get off to the side of the road, turn it off, and back on and she...
  18. M

WTB: Neuspeed Short Shifter 5-Speed

As the title states. Looking to buy a used Neuspeed short shifter for my 02 Golf TDI with 5-speed. let me know. -Dustin
  19. M

WTB: Strong Injection Pump 10mm

Hey friends, I think I am quickly approaching the time to replace my injection pump on my 2002 Golf with 212k miles. I recently had the top 2 seals done but now it’s leaking from underneath. The car can take anywhere from 3 to 9 seconds to start and a fantastic TDI mechanic out here said the...
  20. M

Vacuum line sizes - 02 TDI Golf

So I went through and replaced a couple of my 5mm hoses in the engine bay. I also bought a good section of 3mm hose to use but it seems most lines are 4mm ID when measured. Could that be because of stretching over the years(original hoses with cloth lining) or are the sizes really 4mm? I would...