Search results

1. C

NMS DPF delete for Off-Road Use Only

This vehicle is only used for Off-Road Use. I thought I would post it up as it is confirmed this modification can be done and used for off-road only! I recently changed my B7 Passat into track sleeper, so it's as quiet as stock. So far I have put 160 track miles on this mod. I am using a Diesel...
  2. C

Virginia Diesel Tax act save your reciepts

https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/commercial/#taxact/diesel_refunds.html Just found out, wish I had know about this a couple months ago. I never save them :-(
  3. C

Malone Chip Tuning

I am looking to get my car chipped and I found out that they would be willing to maybe do a group buy and I am posting to see if there was anyone else interested. It would be for willing to go to Newport News to get chipped with me? HR Technik LLC Benjamin Gilman 13669 Warwick Blvd Newport...
  4. C

What Cetane level do you fill up with?

So I just did a search and didn't find one since thread devoted to this topic. So I have noticed at diesel pumps either 40 or 45 cetane. What diesel cetane level are you putting in your Passat TDI? and Why? I was putting 45 in the beginning, but for the past couple months I have only put Wawa...
  5. C

Wood door trim removal?

Does anyone know how to remove the wood trim pieces in the front and rear doors? If the door panel needs to be removed, then can you tell me how to remove it?
  6. C

Fog light bulb replacement?

So today UPS is delivering my new yellow fog lights.....but I don't know how to get to where the bulbs are....does anyone know? If so please post I would greatly appreciate a how to :-)
  7. C

2012 Passat TDI SEL Prem DSG Tungsten Silver Modifications List

2012 Passat TDI SEL Prem DSG Tungsten Silver Modifications: -18X8 Alzor 602 series Offset ET 42 Wheels -120mm Custom VW logo Center Caps -235/45/18 Michelin Pilot Sport All-Season Plus Tires -KW Street Comfort Coilovers thanks to Redline Motorworks Totally worth calling them for the deal as...
  8. C

2012 Passat HID DIY Install

I contacted DistantXtremes because I heard from some of my friends they had some very high quality HID kits. I talked it over with their customer service and determined that the best kit was the XE+ Premium 35w Slim H7 Kit in a 6000K color option. I placed my order and in 3 days they where at...