Search results

1. C

Timeline after offer is notarized?

Yeah I submitted mine on the 14th and called each day for the past week. Each time they seem shocked and then return with just wait. VW lost me a customer forever.
  2. C

NMS DPF delete for Off-Road Use Only

So someone asked me to update this thread. I'm still running the tune, but with many different things in life I'm tired of worrying about what if's and I plan to sell the car in the summer or later this year. I have 97K and it runs great just other priorities in my life and I want an SUV. So...
  3. C

stage 2 malone or ? offroad use

https://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=397800&highlight=NMS+DPF+delete+Off-Road I did mine and here is my thread, but I didn't delete the muffler as I wanted a sleeper. But keep in mind when you do the delete your clean passat will smell like a Dirty tow truck, but you won't have any more...
  4. C

Replacing rear sway bar

Rear sway bar is totally worth it and if you are already doing front suspension work, then yeah install that while you're at it. Rear sway bar can be installed on the ground and is really simple.....for the front unless you have a lift, pay for it to be done at a shop.
  5. C

No 12-way seat on TDI SEL?

Some days I forget I even did this mod. The car should've come with it. Not one single regret and I would do it over again even though wiring isn't that simple.:cool: :p Just being nice and pointing out that it is possible with another vw product. :D I am sure nothing has happened from complaint.
  6. C

http://www.malonetuning.com/dealers?country=US&minLat=39.350852482&maxLat=40.249147518&minLong=-105.67083595&maxLong=-104.50916405&zip=80001&distance=50
  7. C

Need help!! Anyone running dpf delete with stage 2 malone

I am not Coffee, I am Coffeemade and I drink coffee ;-) The DEF injector was installed and connected at front of the car and I think that the sensor is the rear is the O2 sensor.
  8. C

you have a different issue than me. I think something isn't right about your install, like where is the adblue injector? I did start the car after I was flashed back to a tune with the DPF, then waited 1 minute and started it and then pulled the ECU and flashed it back to DPF delete tune. I...
  9. C

So just an FYI, 15k on the tune and my DEF light came on, tank was full. The fix at the moment was flash it back to stage 2 with DPF (my first tune). Put ECU back in the car, turn the car on to accessory mode, wait 1 minute, then start the car. Turn it off and then turn it back on and light was...
  10. C

I put a high flow cat to deal with the smell and then kept the stock muffler as I didn't want to get pulled over. Exhaust tickets are a huge thing around here, so now I'm basically as quiet as stock.
  11. C

I guess you are right (just checked his website), now here's the question, did he work on your car or was it another shop?
  12. C

Yup, but it will be fine. I've talked to Les two times, and yes I'm running his downpipe, but he is NOT a Malone tuner. He does manufacture great downpipes, but all the work was done by the shop. I'm sure this issue will be resolved in time, at least mine. Should be as simple as flashing it...
  13. C

Overfilled it, so it's full :-( I don't have any codes, I had a professional tuner work on my car and I made sure to ask all the right questions so I know what are my possible outcomes. Hopefully I will have a resolution tonight/tomorrow. This is a great video that I feel anyone modding a car...
  14. C

I wish you all would hurry up and figure this out, so I don't have to be a guinea pig and test this out. I have all my sensors and I think i will try this tonight and see what happens as I only have just over 300 miles till no start....good thing I'm buying a second car on Friday...I guess.
  15. C

Haha, with my tint I never think about that. I will keep that in mind. :cool:
  16. C

No 12-way seat on TDI SEL?

LMAO, I love my 12 way seats in my 2012 Passat ;-) I would've sold this Passat if I hadn't done this mod as that is key. If you are reading this comment and lost, I swapped CC seats into my passat, yes they fit, wiring is a B and no I won't tell or show you how as it all has to be re-wired in...
  17. C

2013 Passat TDi - tuning questions

LMAO, title of the youtube video is 2012 Passat TDI - 1 Malone Stage 1.5 + DSG Tune
  18. C

2014 Passat TDI SE Build Underway…..

I love my coilovers! Oh and my car is "Stock" ;-)
  19. C

I don't think so. I haven't put any DEF since I got this tune. It's only been about 13K I think.