Search results

1. verbalnoncents

***The Driving Game*** - picture scavenger hunt v2

Just realized my car is ten years old now! wow... long time my friend wish that the plastic parts weren't all broken
  2. verbalnoncents

***The Driving Game*** - picture scavenger hunt v2

lol... I just found this thread... it's hilarious... Do you have to drive with said item on the roof? That would be so awesome lol minus the dents from said item bouncing off the hood and hitting a gas guzzler.
  3. verbalnoncents

2004 Jetta Sports Edition Greater Toronto Area $7500 Silver

I am now in Orillia for a while if anyone is up here...
  4. verbalnoncents

Remote not working

Yes I have put in fresh batteries in fact two sets of fresh batteries.... The LED light comes on the remote but nothing happens...
  5. verbalnoncents

Remote not working

My 1st remote stopped working yrs ago and now the second remote doesnt work. The light comes on the remote but the doors dont unlock or lock or anything! Do I need to replace the remote? Is there anyway to replace just the part the does the signal to unlock the doors? The immobilizer chip in...
  6. verbalnoncents

2004 Jetta Sports Edition Greater Toronto Area $7500 Silver

2004 VW JETTA 1.9L TURBO DIESEL LUXURY SPORT EDITION 189 k kms 5 SPD. MANUAL TRANS.with A/C Silver on black cloth,A/C,ASR,ABS... Power windows,locks,mirrors,SUNROOF!.. Heated seats,mirrors,cruise control, 16" alloy wheels!Sport leather steering wheel! It needs a new remote. Neww front / rear...
  7. verbalnoncents

Belly Pan (Skid plate/sound baffle) keeps falling down

I have driven through some heavy snow storms north of toronto and hit some of the big ice chunks that fall off those big trucks. It knocked the skid plate down and ripped the two screws on the side right off. I have replaced the rear screws and square nut thing that it screws into but it keeps...
  8. verbalnoncents

Timing Belt Mishap

Check the kelly black book trade in value. I would imagine an 03 if working could fetch over $5000... Not sure about trade in value but would save some tax on a new one!
  9. verbalnoncents

My remote KEY FOB no longer working...

I was thinking about when this started. It seems to have started after I had the sunroof drain cleaned out. Does anyone know where the antenna is for the remote?
  10. verbalnoncents

My remote KEY FOB no longer working...

My key will no longer unlock doors or the trunk... I have changed the battery and I get the red light on the key the lights up when I push buttons but nothing happens. A couple of days ago when it started the key fob light was blinking continuously until I pressed a button. Any idea what the...
  11. verbalnoncents

How to Clean Sunroof Drains w/ pictures!

Great thread...
  12. verbalnoncents

New Recall for front sunroof drains

Wow I am so happy to have found this thread! I remember a while back someone posting about clogged drains and flooding... and hoped that it would never happen to me... Last week I went to vacuum my car and was surprised to find a puddle under my rubber mat on the driver's side. I sucked out...
  13. verbalnoncents

Trouble with engine surge when pressing a little on gas

Thank I think I will... I was wondering if anyone had any other thoughts?
  14. verbalnoncents

Trouble with engine surge when pressing a little on gas

I recently had my Timing Belt changed and it seems ever since then when I am in 1st to 3rd and pushing on the gas just to keep the car going the engine and car surges forward quickly x 1/2 a second multiples times until I press on the gas. What do you think this is? I was thinking perhaps the...
  15. verbalnoncents

Alternator from 2004 BEW $125

I just replaced my alternator from my 2004 BEW... It is in excellent working condition. The only reason why I replaced it is because I couldn't get the pulley off so I bought a new one just in case when I took the alternator out of the car I would have an alternative. So I did get the pulley off...
  16. verbalnoncents

OEM part number is: 0-124-515-010
  17. verbalnoncents

It is a Bosch unit 120 amps