Search results

1. O

***SOLD!*** FS: 4 pack of Mann Oil Filters (HU7020z) for 2.0 CVCA/CRUA

My 2015 Golf is no more. I have 4 new Mann Oil Filters (HU7020z) for sale. They should fit the 2015-2016 range of 2.0 TDIs. $30 shipped to the continental US. $20 in person if we meet in Carroll or Howard County MD.
  2. Mann filters

Mann filters

Filters for sale
  3. mannfilters1.jpg

mannfilters1.jpg

4. mannfilters2.jpg

mannfilters2.jpg

5. O

DPF Pressure Sensors Melted

My guess is that being on the outside of the TB cover provides the most convenient "coolest" location in the engine bay for those metal pipes. They created that routing with the intermediate metal hoses for a reason. I'm guessing it's to provide some amount of sinking for the exhaust heat before...
  6. O

If I had known, I would have removed the sensor assembly. However, considering how brittle the sensor had become from exposure to the high heat of the regen cycles, this is something that probably should be considered a periodic preventative maintenance item. It seems to be a matter of time...
  7. O

Differential Pressure Sensor Pinout

I'm putting this here as reference in case you did a timing belt change and your differential pressure sensor has had enough of this life. The result is exhaust leaking back on the two sensors and melting itself. See this thread for what can happen. In my case, the wire connector of the...
  8. CRUA Differential Pressure Sensor Pinout

CRUA Differential Pressure Sensor Pinout

Wiring and pinout for CRUA Diff Pressure Sensors
  9. Driver Side Sensor Connector

Driver Side Sensor Connector

Wire/Pin order for the Driver Side Sensor Connector
  10. Driver Side Sensor Wires

Driver Side Sensor Wires

11. Passenger Side Sensor Wires

Passenger Side Sensor Wires

12. O

Anyone have the pin out for the plug on the passenger side? I need to rebuild it since it completely melted. I assume brown is pin2. Not sure which of the other two go to pins 1 and 3.
  13. O

Vagcom under Parallels on a Mac?

I didn't see this in the past posts, but if you are using VMWare, don't forget to allow the USB port to connect to the Virtual Machine. For VMWare2.x it's Virtual Machine->USB->Connect {RossTech Device Name}
  14. O

Front Wheel Bearing Puller Kit?

I picked up mine up from the store here in MD.
  15. O

PD glow plug reflash dealer info

I got mine done today at Ourisman VW because they were close to home and work. After dropping the car off at 7 AM, I got a call at 9:30 from them. My conversation . . . Service Manager: Recall work is all done. But we did notice the your strut mount and bearings are worn out. We can do the...
  16. O

Front Wheel Bearing Puller Kit?

I picked one of these up instead: 66829
  17. O

cascading electrical problems

My car must have been hit by lightning. Now the car won't start. :mad: Starter is spinning but it appears that it's not getting fuel or air. I've got to take a look at it tonight when I get home from work.
  18. O

I check the coolant monthly. The connector is dry as a bone right now. Thanks.
  19. O

Here's what I got: 2002 Jetta GLS TDI Sedan, automatic tranny. Problems so far: Thursday: Car wouldn't start in the morning. So I checked the battery and it was reading ~9.5V. Jumped it off of the Golf and it went to work and back ok. Friday: Car wouldn't start again. Battery was reading...