Search results

1. I

West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - Oct. 14, 2023

Kirk: Had a great time... Thanks to your Dad for manning the grill. Dogs and brats were perfect. See you down the road.
  2. I

Kirk: Bringing lots of K & M... working on finding some relish! Costco was out. Go figure... see you Saturday. - Mike B
  3. I

Hi, Kirk. Mike Bradford, here... I will definitely be attending... Prolly need to bring the new-to-me '14 Golf TDI instead of the big Mercedes this time around. Looking forward to seeing everyone. (I also told Matt W about the GTG... he said he'll prolly come down, too). TTYL!
  4. I

Possible FS: 2014 VW Golf TDI, DSG, Malone 2, full delete, DSG tune, 32k miles...Brighton, MI

I bought the car a couple of years ago from the dealer in Kzoo, MI, with the intention of my daughter driving the car, then covid, couldn't take driver's ed, now she's headed to college and can't have a car. Bought it with only 13k miles, it currently has 32k miles... in great shape. Runs/drives...
  5. 2014 VW Golf TDI DSG Malone 2, and DSG tune

2014 VW Golf TDI DSG Malone 2, and DSG tune

6. 2014 VW Golf TDI.PNG

2014 VW Golf TDI.PNG

Mike's golf for sale <possibly>...
  7. I

Sorry for the late response... it wasn't too bad. I had to clean it up a bit. Installed and...

Sorry for the late response... it wasn't too bad. I had to clean it up a bit. Installed and having no issues.
  8. I

Miles Before DSG Clutch Replacement - Estimate or Actual

You must be looking for a fight with those type of inflammatory comments, which were so not called for... Many people coast in neutral for a number of reasons. Brakes ARE cheaper than clutches, which was his point.
  9. I

Have you ever cracked your MK6 TDI oil pan (and are skid plates worth it on these cars)?

Bought this from Kerma TDI... it's the Osiris one made in Canada.. took FOREVER to get here... Postal Service was apparently back-logged with delivery ballots and/or Christmas stuff. It's currently on sale... saves you about $30usd, but that covered their shipping charge. EvolutionImport...
  10. I

EGR Plate Location

Can't seem to find (after only a few minutes of looking) for a video on how to do this. Seems a bit more involved than my old ALH.
  11. I

WTB: Golf MK6 TDi Skid Plate ***No Longer Looking***

It's there... here's the link... it's under "Body"... EvolutionImport Evolution Osiris Skid Plate For Jetta V & VI, Golf VI, Rabbit, GTI and R32 (kermatdi.com)
  12. I

TDIclub Secret Society of BMW Owners (SSBMWO)

I thought Matt W was working on a swap of his 335d... I might be mistaken.
  13. I

TDIclub Secret Society of BMW Owners (SSBMWO)

I believe they offered it in the 330d...
  14. I

Adding a second Turbo?

11mm is much better choice than 10mm, any day of the week, especially, if you're swapping out the 01m for an 02m... as it already has the 11mm with the auto. compounds are not needed. fun, but not needed. lots of fab work required.
  15. I

EGR Plate Location

I'm trying to figure out where the little 90deg pex brass elbow goes... I need to get back under there, again.
  16. I

Adding a second Turbo?

GTB1756vk, Race 520's, PD lift pump, Malone custom tune, big down pipe, head studs 02M, 11mm pump, bigger SMIC, don't go compound... no need.
  17. I

KermaTDI

Miss my GTB1756vk on my ALH. :cry:
  18. I

What did you do to your MkVI-A6 today?

Installed OEM mudplaps all the way around, installed the Frost Heater, ordered the OEM left lower grille with the plug insert hole, the wall socket-to-plug cord from some dude in MO, the complete heater kit from some other dude in Lithuania (in order to get the heater-to-grille <inside the car...
  19. I

WTB: Golf MK6 TDi Skid Plate ***No Longer Looking***

Good luck. I ordered mine from Kerma around Thanksgiving, and it's still on its way from British Columbia. It was on sale, so basically, it was like getting free shipping. Ordered it to fit my new-to-me '14 Golf TDI with the DSG.
  20. I

Comment by 'InfoSec' in media '67A07A7C-C6B3-4282-864C-A7F063BAE36E.jpeg'

Nice car. I had a VERY similar '03 and did the '02M swap. I am thinking about this for my daughter.