Search results

1. MonsterDog

12th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2019 - the FINAL Winterfest!

Sorry, we're 1/2 way home by 9 am..
  2. MonsterDog

12th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2019 - the FINAL Winterfest!

Well it's nice to hear from everyone. This early out - the usual. Tom is a yes and I am a maybe. Amy
  3. MonsterDog

11th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2018 - January 20 (aka WINTERFEST)

We had a wonderful time seeing everyone. We're out of here, safe travels. The Monsters. Tom & Amy.
  4. MonsterDog

11th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2018 - January 20 (aka WINTERFEST)

So far so good. It looks like work is cooperating. I should be able to attend this year. Please add me to the list. Hopefully Tom allows me share his room, otherwise I guess I need a roomie..:D
  5. MonsterDog

TDIFest 2018 planning discussion

Miss everyone.
  6. MonsterDog

VA people----- anyone?

Thought of everyone when I saw this Grand Opening near us for Indoor Go-Karting.. Looks similar to the ones used each year at the Detroit Car Show get together. http://www.autobahnspeed.com/ They have a few locations that would be convenient to the masses. Dulles, VA; Baltimore or...
  7. MonsterDog

10th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2017 - January 14 (aka WINTERFEST)

Tom made it home safe and sound. And promptly fell asleep! It sounds like a wonderful time, sorry I had to miss it this year. Our DOG sitter was out of town. :p
  8. MonsterDog

1-1-2017 Ho5g GTG

Tom is making good time, he should be there around noon. Happy New Year !
  9. MonsterDog

Food for Ho5G GTG 1/1/17

Tom will be bringing Macaroni Salad Some cookies too.
  10. MonsterDog

10th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2017 - January 14 (aka WINTERFEST)

Lawson, I'm not going this year. I see my name on the list, you might want to fix. Although I do find it curious that I have a check mark for completing the survey? :rolleyes: Amy
  11. MonsterDog

We need a Maryland meet soon!

No we aren't. I thought it said Eggspecations in Ellicot City. Your map shows one of the closer locations in Silver Springs. :rolleyes: If that is the case, I would answer differently, but we don't mind the drive. Eggspectations is nice for a high end family brunch. Think healthy California...
  12. MonsterDog

We need a Maryland meet soon!

The two locations seem near each other, so I'm not sure distance has any bearing. I would vote for the first place Atwaters, at least it would be a new spot for me and the menu looks interesting. Does either or both take reservations for a group? I know eggspectations can get very busy...
  13. MonsterDog

VA people----- anyone?

Welcome. You drive right by us in Ashburn.
  14. MonsterDog

TDIFest 2016 picture thread

We do. We just arrived home from our road trip.
  15. MonsterDog

Safe Travels / Bon Voyage

Waving goodbye. See you in January.
  16. MonsterDog

Who is taking the SS Badger to TDIFest?

Thanks for the insight. It was just something to do. Definitely not for speed or convenience. Which route is more picturesque? :)