Search results

1. J

2012 Passat TDI SEL for Sale $3,500

Selling my Passat TDI SEL 180k miles, $3,500 Pros: clean title, one owner TDI Club member, meticulous maintenance, all receipts, all parts from local VW dealership or IDParts.com, many new (high cost) parts listed below. Summer and winter mats. VW trunk liner. Both sets of keys. 08/14/2015...
  2. J

(Solved) Key fob will start the car but won't unlock the car

Key fob will start the car but won't lock / unlock the car. I just replaced the fob battery and the problem still exits. Note: I have a VAGCOM, and I did cleared all of the fault codes in the “05-Acc/Start Auth.” Section. Not sure what the next step is.
  3. J

SOLD - 2014 Ram Laramie 4X4 Maximum Steel Super Low Miles

Year:2014 Make:RAM Model:1500 Crew Cab Mileage:33626 M Transmission:Automatic Engine:3.0 EcoDiesel Trim:Laramie 2014 Ram Laramie 4X4 Maximum Steel 3.0 EcoDiesel 33,626 miles! - Highway Use (TX to MN and CO) Air Ride Suspension Spray in Bed liner Trailer Brake Controller Parking Sensors Rear...
  4. J

Battery Cover Protective Cloth Part Number Request

Looking for a part number for a Battery Cover. It could possibly be two part numbers. 2012 Passat, not sure if this is the same for other models.
  5. J

P1007 P0300 P0304 resolved

VAG Code: P1007 P0300 P0304 Symptom: Low power, stumbling and hesitation until engine starts warming up. Resolution: Replaced all 4 injectors Results: I now have a new Passat TDI :)
  6. J

Defroster is not working

The heater core is working fine. Air moves through all vents except the defrost. I have calibrated the Climatronic and the result did not change. Any help / advice would be appreciated!
  7. J

Free: Genuine 2012-2019 Volkswagen Passat 4 Piece Floor Mat Set Gray VW OEM

Free: Genuine 2012-2019 Volkswagen Passat 4 Piece Floor Mat Set Gray VW OEM. The mat in the lower right has stains. Will try local first (Dallas Texas), then I will ship
  8. J

Lower Hose split, throwing a bunch of codes.

Hey everyone, thought I would share this experience. While driving home I noticed a whooshing noise coming from the engine while the engine speed was at 2k or greater and a loss of power. A few minutes later I got a CEL (Check Engine Light). My Ross-Tech revealed the following codes...
  9. J

A/C troubleshooting guide

Would anyone happen to have an A/C troubleshooting guide? My A/C is not working. Turning on the A/C switch does nothing, no load on the engine. The fuse is not blow. Just need a little direction. Thanks, Jesse
  10. J

A4 Jetta Winter Front

A4 Jetta Winter Front OEM Part Number: ZVW193898 Manufacturer Number: ZVW193898 Used one year (in Texas) $30.00 shipped to your address
  11. J

2018 Chevy Equinox gains an optional diesel

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/09/22/2018-chevy-equinox-turbo-diesel-engine/#slide-4072281
  12. J

4 new and sealed oil filters $20.00 shipped

4 new and sealed oil filters $20.00 shipped Oil Filter (A4)(B5.5) MANN-FILTER OEM Part Number: 074115562 Manufacturer Number: HU726/2X TDI oil filter element for your A4 chassis 98+ New Beetle TDI, 99.5+ Jetta TDI & Golf TDI with the 1.9L ALH engine. Has internal plastic...
  13. J

FS: 2001 Jetta TDI 5-speed - Texas $2500

SOLD - After purchasing a Cruze diesel I’m now ready to part with my cherished 01 Jetta. I have done most of the maintenance myself. What work I haven’t done myself has been done by Brian Hague (aka Alphaseinor). Some work early on was done by the local VW dealership. I have used this site as...
  14. J

New Engine Oil Viscosity Upgrade for the EcoDiesel

I know a few of us have the RAM or Jeep 3.0 EcoDiesel so I want to share, last month FCA US LLC officially switched from the MS-11106 5W30 oil standard to SAE 5W-40 Rotella Full Synthetic Engine Oil. The TSB (showing the procedure for changing out the oil on builds before June 30, 2016) is...
  15. J

NOX-Sensor replaced - ow AdBlue warning light

Last week the low AdBlue warning light came on and started it's countdown. Foolishly, I brought it to the dealership (wife's car and she needed it fixed quickly). The culprit; a faulty NOX-Sensor. And here's where it gets bad. $1152.53 to replace a NOX-Sensor. Part Number: 03L-907-807-AD...
  16. J

Yokohama YK-580 tires

Just purchased a set of Yokohama YK-580 tires (235/45-18), replacing the hankook tires. Wow, what a difference a set of tires can make. Knowing what I know now, I would not have waited until I had 40k on the hankooks. Great traction, handling and are so smooth and quite. Not saying these are...
  17. J

Trying to troubleshoot a VNT actuator (with video)

Trying to troubleshoot a VNT actuator (with video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuSVmNTzdxI Getting this code (17964 - Charge Pressure Control, P1556 - 35-10 - Negative Deviation – Intermittent) I pulled the vac line off the VNT actuator pot, and plugged in my mity-vac. Pulled...
  18. J

2014 RAM EcoDiesel, so far very impressed

Just picked up my 2014 RAM EcoDiesel this week, give me a few days and I'll give my first impressions, so far very impressed
  19. J

VW recalling 150K Passats over headlight concerns

VW recalling 150K Passats over headlight concerns http://www.autoblog.com/2014/03/18/volkswagen-passat-headlight-recall-official/
  20. J

2 door Golf for 2014?

Did VW stop selling the 2 door Golf for 2014? (Here is the States)