Search results

1. S

tdi/ sdi ECU

Hi guys, my mk2 caddy van now has a ahu 1.9tdi rather than its standard AEY SDI engine, it runs ok but isnt really any quicker, it is still running on the sdi ecu as the tdi one would not fit, would this be the reason for my sluggishness? if so could i copy the tdi ecu and save the settings to...
  2. S

piston slap ??? caddy van

hi chaps, right got a problem with my mk2 caddy van, it started life as a 1.9 sdi code AEY, and has recently had a conversion to a TDI AHU. So the engine went in fine and ran spot on, untill we discovered that the H/G had blown, not a problem untill it was replaced. The guy that done it for me...
  3. S

ahu conv in caddy van PROBLEMS

hi chaps, right got a problem with my mk2 caddy van, it started life as a 1.9 sdi code AEY, and has recently had a conversion to a TDI AHU. So the engine went in fine and ran spot on, untill we discovered that the H/G had blown, not a problem untill it was replaced. The guy that done it for me...
  4. S

caddy van ahu conv