Search results

1. B

2001 Jetta TDI Manual

2001 5 speed manual transmission Jetta TDI, ALH, reflex silver, black cloth interior, heated seats, ac, sun roof, tinted windows, new tires, new vacuum generator. TB, water pump replaced at 80K with 100K mile improved belt, not driven in winter. CEL is on for glow plug temperature sensor. Glow...
  2. B

2001 5 speed and 2004 Jetta automatic TDI's for sale Wi.

I can move some on the prices. Still driving them and adding a few miles to each.
  3. B

Added pictures of the 2004 Jetta
  4. 2004 Jetta

2004 Jetta

2004 Jetta
  5. 2004 Jetta

2004 Jetta

2004 Jetta
  6. 2004 Jetta

2004 Jetta

2004 Jetta
  7. B

A tip for selling on Craigslist LOL

What's a "mechcanic" Chuck?
  8. B

2001 5 speed Jetta TDI, reflex silver, cloth interior, heated seats, ac, sun roof, tinted windows, new shocks, struts, tires. TB, water pump replaced at 80K with 100K mile improved belt, not driven in winter, no warning lights on the dash. Best mileage to date was 52.3 mpg with the ac on. 133K...
  9. B

FS: 2004 Passat TDI Wagen -Milw WI

Sold or ? Did anybody scoop this up?
  10. B

Fuel Problems or Turbo Problems

I will give that a try but this problem happened all at once. It was running fine and the next time I tried to start the car it had the problems listed earlier.
  11. B

Fuel Problems or Turbo Problems

Here is a brief overview of what is going on. 2001 Jetta TDI, manual trans. Car starts fine, runs but you can't increase the engine rpm, you can hold the pedal to the floor or anywhere in between but nothing, the exhaust starts to turn white, then blue then black just as the engine starts to...
  12. B

Blowing black smoke and barely kept running?

When it happens there is no power and the engine rpm stays the same with little increase in speed. The weird thing is why would it go away after a few restarts? If it could be the turbo where would I look to get one, best one, best price?
  13. B

Checked the air filter, filter box and supply hose. Nothing blocked
  14. B

Yes, you can put your foot in the throttle anywhere thru out the travel with no differance in engine speed, just barely running.
  15. B

There are 113K on the car and no check engine lights came on. Refueled today with no loss of overall MPG.
  16. B

Had an issue yesterday for the second time. I have a 2001 Jetta ALH, manual trans. The motor barely stays running and puffing a ton of black smoke out the tail pipe. It has only done it at the second time of starting it in a short period of time, ie leave work stop for something and restart. I...
  17. B

FS: 2001 Jetta GLS TDI 5-Speed - Germantown, WI

Hi, I remember what this one looked like, post some pictures for us to see what you found. There is always more out there you just have to look.
  18. B

I have no reverse in my "GPC" automatic transmission.

The transmission has no reverse, but does have forward gears. My question, is this transmission electrically shifted or mechanically? I have no trouble or fault codes. I have done nothing, not even checking the fluid level. That will be done tomorrow. Ideas?
  19. blaze9t8

blaze9t8