Search results

1. O

FS: 11mm pump

Ditto :)
  2. O

2001 tdi part out Philly area

Is this an 01 or an 03? How many miles.....auto or stick? Where are you at in the LV?
  3. O

FS: 1999.5 ALH MK4 parts

Is the IP out of the car yet and are there pictures available?
  4. O

Parting out feeler 2000 jetta

Price for the IP?
  5. O

FS: Starter with 64k miles, mk4

Ahh..yes....that is certainly a required bit of information ;) Perhaps as or more important than my original question :)
  6. O

FS: Starter with 64k miles, mk4

Hmmm...do you know off the top of your head if the PD starter was changed from the ALH starter?
  7. O

PA 2003 Wagon 148k miles

Wow...I hate it when I don't get on here frequently....do you mind me asking what the original asking price was Gero? That is a VERY nice ride...congratz Growler on picking this one up.
  8. O

FS: My poor, abused 2005 Golf TDI, Denton, TX

You could probably put me 2nd in line if noone is behind Lugnut
  9. O

June 12th Pigfest FOOD THREAD..

Ok...I'll be bringing along about 20lbs of "State Fair" marinated chicken thighs and drums....36 hours of soaking up that goodness should make mighty fine grill'n and eat'n. For Topher...I'll stop by the local beer distributor and see if they have a case of Steg porter on hand and bring that...
  10. O

I'll have one available as well...though I'll be in Easton all next week (won't be able to drop it off to Jason during the week)...I don't know what time Joe plans on getting the coals going...or if he would have the *need* for 4 chimney's? I can bring it up on fest day. I'm guessing that by...
  11. O

June 12th ny/nj/pa... Did you say PIGFEST? With ROCKETCHIP! and A BAND!! WooT!!

Excellent.....let me know if I need to pickup a set of shoes. BTW...I'm by no means a good player...it's just a nice relaxing way to pass the time and shoot Jason's avatar ;)
  12. O

HO5G GTG June 26

CLASSIC!
  13. O

Did someone say horseshoes? Will digging up of the yard be permitted for such a thing? Joe...are you bringing the shoes and pegs? I'll dig and sledgehammer if needed :)
  14. O

I'm pretty sure I'm going to bring some State Fair marinated chicken for the grill...I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if there is anything else that falls through the cracks. One BIG suggestion...someone (or a couple people) should make Ice as a main contribution. There is a China*Mart...
  15. O

HAHAHA...now your talking....I can just picture the convoy of TDIs all lined up behind the truck trying to get in the slip stream hehehe.
  16. O

Can't wait for the *PARTY* and lots of TDI comraderie. I respect both guys....but Jeff was specifically scheduled for this get together. Calling him out and trying to create this into a competition is not the way to go. If you want a competition then you both need to agree to setup a dyno day...