Search results

1. dubtdi

FS: GTB17/56Vk

I have a gtb17/56vk turbo with a passat manifold for a direct bolt onto an ALH. turbo is good up to 32psi and 220hp. turbo was just rebuilt and manifold was machined flat. 1000 firm
  2. dubtdi

Random Pics of the 2012 Fest

alright sorry not the tucker i was thinking of it was this one http://www.hal.state.mi.us/mhc/autoshow/vehicles/tucker.html and my expertise on these is more then anyone else on this forum because i work at a shop that has restored 3 out of the 50
  3. dubtdi

It's never too early to think about 2013!

we also have a holiday inn. http://www.hotels.com/ho360524/holiday-inn-express-suites-chatham-south-chatham-canada/ and i can look into the room situation at the retro suits and see what kind of deal i can swing because my boss owns it.
  4. dubtdi

its a real car. had it at the shop i work at from like a month studying it. its a real 1948 tucker. they only made 51 of them
  5. dubtdi

BERLIN klassik ~ Volkswagen / Audi / Porsche Show & Shine Event - September 11th 2011

can't do a proper burnout but your car still looks great man
  6. dubtdi

BERLIN klassik ~ Volkswagen / Audi / Porsche Show & Shine Event - September 11th 2011

from where i was standing on the passenger side it didn't look like he was spinning his wheels
  7. dubtdi

It's never too early to think about 2013!

2013 tdifest should be in the classic car capital in canada. chatham Ontario. we have a classic car exhibit http://www.rmauctions.com/Exhibit/Exhibit.cfm and if we get enough people signed up we can do a group rate so it will be like 5 dollars a person there is a hotel with a big parking lot...
  8. dubtdi

very nice 48 tucker. i am all to familiar with this car
  9. dubtdi

intercooler for bigger turbo

thanks and yeah that's what i was planning on doing was buying an intercool and fabing the pipes up myself. where did you get your silicone hoses and tbolt clamps at?
  10. dubtdi

intercooler for bigger turbo

i'm looking at getting a vnt 17/22 and i want a bigger intercooler. i have been looking around and have found these. has anyone used one of these? and if not what intercooler do you suggest? thanks for the help...
  11. dubtdi

Whos driving to TDI Fest

i like your style. and the more tdi's the better
  12. dubtdi

Whos driving to TDI Fest

holy that's a bit of a drive
  13. dubtdi

Whos driving to TDI Fest

where about in the gta are you driving from? and if anymore in chatham wants to meet up i'll be at exit 90 off the 401 i the parking lot of RM Restorations
  14. dubtdi

Whos driving to TDI Fest

is there anyone driving from london or around chatham-kent that would like to meet up and cruise down to the event?
  15. dubtdi

chip help

i have been looking into getting my 2002 golf chipped and i have been told that i can run up to a stage 3 with stock injectors and a stock clutch. they said that only if i get bigger injectors that it would cause the clutch to slip. is anyone running a stage 3 chip on a stock clutch with stock...
  16. dubtdi

get a chip?

thanks for the input everyone
  17. dubtdi

get a chip?

i was wondering if i should chip my 2002 golf. has anyone put one in? where is a good place to get one?
  18. dubtdi

wheel adapters

ok thanks. i want to put coilovers on and go 25" all around
  19. dubtdi

wheel adapters

i was looking at getting some 18" rims for my 2002 golf. my bolt pattern is 5x100 and the rims i want to get are 5x112 so i was wondering what kind of wheel adapters i should get? and what size of spacer to make it work without rubbing anything? thanks
  20. dubtdi

noisy start up

i have a 2002 golf manual. i had just gotten the clutch replaced and when i start the car i here a winding noise. i'm not sure if its the clutch or something else. any ideas or anyone have a similar problem?