Search results

1. J

For Visitors to Our Area (repost)

I remember that year, brought the whole extended family and friends there for the wedding, and even the locals had never seen mosqitoes like that before nor since. I thought they were attacking all the CFAs.
  2. J

Self driving Jetta

Holy cow! I always wondered what happened to my old car. :( Hope all is well with everyone.
  3. J

P2B's A4

That's a great picture. I remember taking one almost exactly like it. :D
  4. J

Ontario Karma thread

I still have this! Take it before it gets tossed in the move. It cost me something like $15 at the store!
  5. J

FREE: 15" wheel covers, Mk4 stereo harness, Pela 6000 $20

I reposted this in the Karma thread, so mods can delete this thread. Sorry for placing in the wrong location. Pela is gone btw
  6. yyy

yyy

7. J

Hardware for Golf Hitch

Is it a Hidden Hitch? Installation instructions and needed hardware are on the Instructions link on this site (it doesn't link directly). http://www.hiddenhitch.com/content/products.aspx?lvl=3&parentid=0&catID=1005&part=60943 It mentions a 1/2" spacer and others, I suppose you could make one...
  8. vw20

vw20

9. J

HTA Ticket

Do these tickets show up on record as of your court date, or are they on your record once the ticket is issued (as pending)?
  10. J

for sale 2000 jetta

Let me help you put up the images... I can take the post down if you want to post them under your name/ Just helping out... in case I have a near-identical for-sale in the near future (only 300k on it though).
  11. J

Temporary loss of power and no turbo.

Hey guys, a question: Would the car pass the new emissions test like this? I'd prefer to get that out of the way before going at the actuator and N75. I'd guess there'd be no problem.
  12. J

FS: Mk4 stuff + free stuff

If those wheel covers are available, I can pick them up on Tuesday. When can I swing by?
  13. J

What colour is my jetta

That's Baltic Green http://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/volkswagen/2001/jetta/ LC6X - it's the same as Oceanic Green pearl - it's just different names for the same color code.
  14. J

Trade: Pela oil changes, scans, for donations to my RTCC!

Just a friendly note, I'm doing this again this year! I also have my old alt. pulley that still works, if anyone wants it. It has no roughness, it's just not brand new.
  15. J

Looking for rear caliper(driver side) for 2001 TDI.

By the sounds of it, your e-brake cables are rusted and seized. When this happened to me, the e-brake wouldn't actually apply, so the car rolled back into the garage door where it stopped. This is the best possible situation since it isn't hard to replace these. Second best would be the above...
  16. J

Gelled Fuel?

I bought a bottle of PS 911 intending to use it, after trying a hair dryer for a couple of minutes... then tried just cranking for half a minute or so... and heard it barely catch, then catch, then start. So the car started and idled, and back to the garage it went. There's a big air bubble in...
  17. J

Gelled Fuel?

I think my fuel is gelled too! The funny part is that the car has been in the garage for almost a week, and it's only -5C, after a couple of days of 5C or 10C - all the time the car was indoors. It won't start at all, only crank. Looks like there's a lot of air in the clear lines, but it...
  18. J

Anyone local need a MK4 Jetta hidden hitch?

I guess you've sold it, so I don't have to send my brother-in-law to grab it? :)
  19. J

Anyone local need a MK4 Jetta hidden hitch?

I should send someone there to grab it for me when next I'm over, or someone comes back here for a visit.... if you still have this thing...