Search results

1. NRU73

FS: 2002 Golf GLS TDI Silver 4 door

*SOLD*FS: 2002 Golf GLS TDI Silver 4 door This car is Sold! I have just today to move this if someone is really interested otherwise it goes to the dealer tonight. It is a 5 speed. 179,400 miles. TB was done at 80,000 so it's due. The exhaust just broke at the weld on the back of the cat, the...
  2. NRU73

Wolfsburg Edition wheels or Set of Snow Tires.

FS: Wolfsburg Edition wheels or Set of Snow Tires. Hi all, I'm moving on from the MKIV and I wanted to get rid of one of these sets of wheels. Whichever set generates more money is probably the ones I'd sell. Unless someone wants to swap a set of steels onto the car and take both sets. The...
  3. NRU73

2002 VW Golf Grey Seats & Koni Red shock

Wolfsburg edition wheels or Snow tires for sale. Hi all, I'm moving on from the MKIV and I wanted to get rid of one of these sets of wheels. Whichever set generates more money is probably the ones I'd sell. Unless someone wants to swap a set of steels onto the car and take both sets. The...
  4. NRU73

Wanted: Used MKIV Brake Rotors

Hi all, I am looking for 2 used brake rotors from a Golf or Jetta. I think they need to be from a MKIV because I don't know if ones from a MKV are the same bolt pattern. It doesn't matter to me how used they are as I am only using them for spacers on my utility trailer. They can be off the...
  5. NRU73

4 Nokian Hakkapelita's For Sale (used)

These have been Sold. I have 4 Nokian Hakkapelita's for sale. They have been on my wifes car for 2 winters. I usually put them on for the first snow storm and remove them by april 1st at the latest. I was going to run them for another winter as I think they are the best but some new...
  6. NRU73

Disable key fobs

Hey everyone. Is it possible to disable the key fobs with Vag-Com? Long story short my wife lost her keys on the way to work and the remote has really good distance. Can i set the car so it doesn't recognize the remote? Thanks
  7. NRU73

ABS light after getting stuck

Today my wife got stuck in the snow with our 2002 Golf Gls. To free the car she just floored the throttle numerous times (God knows why) and after she finally got it free the ABS light and BRAKE light came on. Is it possible that she broke somehthing by revving it so hard when it wasn't...
  8. NRU73

Sorry, Another Power Seat question

I've run into a little bit of confusion as to what it would take to have the 1) Memory funtion work on power seats 2) To have it work with the FOB's to adjust according to the key used. I've searched and read many great threads (which i've saved) on this but i am still unclear about whether...
  9. NRU73

Clutch for 1.8t Passat 1998

Does anyone know of a clutch kit for the B5 Passat that would eliminate the Dual-mass-flywheel? I've been looking for one but i'm having a hard time finding info on this. Thanks for the help. Nate
  10. NRU73

Extra Engine vibration. Motor mount?

Sorry Double Post Deleted Double post
  11. NRU73

Extra Engine vibration. Motor mount?

On my wifes car i've noticed an extra vibration at idle. The car has 67,000 miles on it and no record of previous problems. I haven't checked the mounts yet. but i was leaning towards it. Have many had problems with mounts on their cars? We've owned the car since it had 21,000 miles on it. At...
  12. NRU73

Sprinter forum?

Hey all, I've asked this before and it was great but it appears to have disappeared. Does anyone with a Sprinter know of any good sites? Also i was wondering if anyone knows how many quarts of oil is needed in a change? Thanks, Nate
  13. NRU73

Sunroof drain holes

I was wondering if the MK4 Golf and Jetta have drain holes on the rear of the sunroof. I have found the ones in the front and cleaned them out with air but are there any in the back? Thanks, Nate
  14. NRU73

Sunroof drain holes

UBB17-ML-1138760-ML- Posted in the wrong forum section
  15. NRU73

VAG-COM in CT

UBB25-ML-1112979-ML- Posted in the wrong forum section
  16. NRU73

VAG-COM in CT

Anyone in CT with a VAG-COM willing to turn off a MIL that was on for a Glow Plug that i replaced? I'm in the Middletown area but i'm willing to drive. Thanks, Nate
  17. NRU73

98 Jetta Cel P-1255

A good friend of mine bought a 98 jetta tdi from a friend of his. After driving it for a couple of weeks the check engine light came on so he had it checked with a generic scanning tool (not VAG-COM). the code P-1255 came up and he was wondering what that would be for. The car has 100k, 5-speed...
  18. NRU73

Timing Belt for A3 and A4

Looking for a little help here. I have an 02 Golf with 50k on it and figure to do a belt next year. My friend just got a used 98 jetta from a friend of his with 100k on it. Is it possible to buy one set of timing belt tools to do both cars? Does one car need different tools than the other...
  19. NRU73

Sprinter

I wasa looking for a forum site for Sprinter vans. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Nate
  20. NRU73

Monsoon Radio not Working

The Monsson in my wifes car just up and died, It doesn't turn on or do anything. I checked the fuses and they all seem O.K. although the little fuse chart doesn't say which one is for the radio. Is this something that has been a problem, as i've seen a couple other posts of Monsson's not be...