Search results

1. B

Crank Yank for sale

I have an older model crank yank. $50 plus shipping OBO https://www.idparts.com/metalnerd-crank-yank-tool-all-cylinder-p-3550.html
  2. B

B4 Special Tools

Time to clean out my garage. Here are the special tools I have available. PM me an offer.;)
  3. B

Ross Tech HEX-USB+CAN

For sale, just like new Ross Tech cable. Used only a few times. Make me a reasonable offer via PM. Would rather see one of us here have it then toss it on ebay. http://store.ross-tech.com/shop/VCHUC.html
  4. B

Help - P202A 00 [237]

Got a code the other day, cleared it, and now it is back. 1 Fault Found: 9655 - Control Circuit for REductant Tank Heating P202A 00 [237] Open Circuit MIL ON - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear plus more info. Had a hard start problem a few days ago up North, had to jump the car to...
  5. B

WTB- Bluetooth module

Looking for cheap Bluetooth module. Mine died. Anyone pull one from a total or not using theirs?
  6. B

Bad Blower Motor 2012 Passat

Looking for how I proceed? What are part numbers? How easy of a job is this? Is it DIY? symptom, loud funny noise from dash. Minutes later no air is moving. AC doesn't kick on. Here is code 1 Fault Found: 9485831 - Air Blower B10BE 07 [008] - Mechanical Failure...
  7. B

"Saved"

How many women here have been "saved" from seemingly good samaritan folks around the fuel pump? Funny, we have owned diesels for over 10 years. With this 2012 Passat, it seems to be a magnet for folks looking to "save" my wife from Putting diesel in the car. It has never happened to me, but...
  8. B

WTB bluetooth module

My 2012 bluetooth module died. Looking to replace it. Anyone junking a car or willing to sell theirs if they don't like it at a steep discount?
  9. B

Check engine light

The wife just got back from a long trip. In about the last 15 minutes or so of a 5.5 hour hour drive. Fault codes are below. Thoughts? Address 01: Engine (J623-CKRA) Labels: 03L-906-012-CKR.clb Part No SW: 03L 906 012 HW: 03L 907 309 S Component: R4 2,0L EDC H21 2157...
  10. B

Sun visor clip

Anyone have a part number or source for sun visor clip. 2012 Passat? Maybe just go to stealer? Wife broke it :cool:
  11. B

Wanted winter rims for 2012 Passat

Looking for rims and tires. Let me know what you have.
  12. B

Bluetooth hands free module

Anyone had to replace their bluetooth module recently? I saw a few posts that looked like it was covered under warranty, but that was early in ownership. My 2012 Passat just dropped the menu option. Had it in for service anyway. Dealer 'reset' it for free ( assume the unplug trick that is...
  13. B

B4 Passat for sale

Over the weekend the wife and I decided it is time for our '96 B4 to find a new home. I'll wash her and try to get a pic up. She is green but clear coat has failed so the exterior photo won't do a lot. 263,000 miles and runs great. New front rotors and pads. Has a rebuilt fuel pump installed...
  14. B

Lost phone package/bluetooth

Not sure if my memory is lapsing or what, but it appears the phone package is no longer active in my radio. I normally use bluetooth to pair my phone. I can't pull up the phone menu at all from the steering wheel. When I push the phone button all it does is mute the radio. What the heck...
  15. B

Jumped Time - What to do, should I give up?

:mad: I have no idea what in the world happened. Car was running great but leaking tons of oil. I narrowed it down to a valve cover gasket and turbo seals. I've had her parked for about a month. I just replaced the turbo, cleaned the intake, replaced the oil filter mount gasket, oil cooler...
  16. B

Trunk Leak - Rear Window Seal help

I've had a leak in my trunk for some time. I'm doing some other work so I decided to give this leak some effort. Using a watering car puring water over various parts, it appears I have isolated the probelm to a seal around the rear window. Where the roof rack seal meets the window seal, it...
  17. B

Hesitation at partial throttle when cold

Anyone else notice the engine stumbling a bit at very light throttle application and when the engine is not warmed up. Happens some when warm but less. It seems to happen in 3-4 gears when trying to maintain speed in town.:confused:
  18. B

Pedal Spacing 6MT

I'm curious it it is just me, but after 250 miles and several trips I'm forming the opinon the pedal spacing on this car is not designed properly. Specifically there is less than 1/2" between the toe of my right foot and the brake pedal when moved all the way to the right to press on the gas...
  19. B

Clear Coat Failing - paint options

My clear coat is failing on all horizontal surfaces (hood, roof, trunk). I don't have experience with painting. What advise can be offered for inexpensive, but yet still reasonable fixes? No body work needed/desired. Maaco seems the most obvious, but I'm guessing there are other...
  20. B

Clip on thermostat housing

What's the trick to getting the clip back in? I can't seem to push it all the way back on. Stuck with car down. elbow is 037121121a and adapter is 037121619a looks like no room for clip to go through