3. B

B4 Special Tools

$75 for the box shipped in the US.
  4. B

Crank Yank for sale

Done, and sorry.
  5. B

Crank Yank for sale

I have an older model crank yank. $50 plus shipping OBO https://www.idparts.com/metalnerd-crank-yank-tool-all-cylinder-p-3550.html
  6. B

B4 Special Tools

Time to clean out my garage. Here are the special tools I have available. PM me an offer.;)
  7. B

Ross Tech HEX-USB+CAN

Sold Sold to pronto Thanks!
  8. B

Buy Back Spreadsheet - Track our buyback status

Appointments filled fast Wow, Got acceptance offer early last week. Took peek at appointments at my local dealer. First was 12/30, then several slots the first week of Jan. I didn't know the family scheduled so I logged off. Came back the next day, first appointment was 1/13.:mad:
  9. B

Ross Tech HEX-USB+CAN

I just logged on, got a couple PMs and have responded.
  10. B

Swapping Wheels

I have snow tires on tirerack wheels. I assume the stock 18" wheels would be more valuable on craigslist than the tirerack wheels with snow tires? Guess I have a choice to make. Driving in on Jan. with snow tires should be expected.
  11. B

Ross Tech HEX-USB+CAN

For sale, just like new Ross Tech cable. Used only a few times. Make me a reasonable offer via PM. Would rather see one of us here have it then toss it on ebay. http://store.ross-tech.com/shop/VCHUC.html
  12. B

How to do your buyback calculations (& post them here!)

$16,456.73 - Gap between grid in Buyback Chapter 3 payment table? Anyone know the reason for such a large difference between the Chapter 3 payment table and actual vehicle calculations? 2012 Passat SE MT 95,505 miles. Without adjustments, the tables say I should expect $19-007-$21,467 total...
  13. B

Drivers side Airbag recall

Honda is offering loaner cars. Got my notice yesterday
  14. B

How to: Replacing the Adblue Heater & Temp Sensor Module

Thanks! I ended up doing this job yesterday! The write up was clear and very helpful. I pulled the bumper cover all the way off so I didn't risk accidentally popping a fastener or scratching paint. I had some trouble removing the old unit while doing the 15 degree counter clockwise turn. I...
  15. B

It's unfortunate my wife drives the car. Just totally uncomfortable driving with the check engine light. Will likely be doing the replacement this weekend.
  16. B

Help - P202A 00 [237]

Thanks, but probably won't involve replacing my broken tank heater?
  17. B

Help - P202A 00 [237]

Do you have a feel for what a fix for a 2012 would look like? Your comment about waiting makes me think that several components might need to be replaced. I haven't seen any public info yet.
  18. B

Help - P202A 00 [237]

I guess this is a good use of the $500 dealership card!
  19. B

Guess I need to use my $500 dealership card on this.:mad: