Search results

1. T

TB change, and GTG.....

im in and i aggree with Vik ... need the right tools and expect a good many hours and hope something dont break... and you dont have to replace it too... Tazz
  2. T

GTG just north of Barrie

JEff do you still have Peters wrench or plyers in YOur REDGREEN ducktaped TDI???? he wants it back!! lololol Tazz
  3. T

GTG just north of Barrie

Well Magoo thanks for hosting this week end at your place and the Bqq on sunday was real Awesome..and generous of you.. Muggins Told you you have a Xmas present coming to you just say when...!!!!! Well I stuck around for the timing belt to be completed and make sure the TDI got up and...
  4. T

GTG just north of Barrie

Magoo got your email Fine Ill be there saturday and if theres guys showing up Sunday Ill be there again.. Nb is going to up saturday cause its closer.. and the other two hopefully as well.. Tazz Cya Saturday
  5. T

GTG just north of Barrie

The 16th !!!!!!???????? you change dates like you change underware!! now there a whole bunch that wont be able to make this who made plans.. should of kept the 22 nd in barrie Now ive got two gtg;s 15th and the 16th.. Worse than woman sometimes make up a date and stick to it.. Tazz
  6. T

GTG just north of Barrie

we can always do a November GTG... Tooo many people already made plan to come out on the 15th... too short of notice.. to change it.
  7. T

GTG just north of Barrie

Tazz I already made plans for the 15th Dec942 did as well and so did a new NB thats show ing up so you have three votes for the 15th !!!!!!! Tazz
  8. T

GTG just north of Barrie

Im in for this one too see if we can the others from the 22nd to come over as well.. but is it the sat or the sun ?? lolol Tazz So the 15th is deffenate now
  9. T

Toronto GTA GTG October

hawkstone sounds good too now to quickly settle on a date muggin want the 15th Im in for that I guess Tazz
  10. T

Toronto GTA GTG October

If we can the barrie location that would be great!! So far we have 22nd and that good for me too 8th 15th 22nd... two 29th.. Tazz
  11. T

Toronto GTA GTG October

Fall looking nice for a nice quick GTG I know we got thanks Giving weekend coming up too.. but the leave's are changing and winterizing will have to be done soon... Tazz
  12. T

Evolution Skid Plate GB Oct.1st and its closed

Re: Evolution Skid Plate GB just to let you know I got one already from him since I drop my oil pan last March... its already saved once or twice..... well worth it...!!!!! easy to install Tazz
  13. T

London GTG Sept 17th

hopefully I be able to make this one car is going to guelph dealer ship today and I hpe to get it back in time.. Tazz
  14. T

Toronto GTA GTG JULY AUG

No Im unable to make there bud But Ive gotten emails from folks from the canceled GTG and wanted one in the Toronto area.. I will surely miss yours this weekend.... have fun.. Tazz
  15. T

Toronto GTA GTG JULY AUG

First of all I think I speak from most of us that our hearts are with you and that we support Gerry and his family during there trying times. God speed.. It would be nice to set up a GTG for late July or August... Do we want one in Town or outside of Town? 16th and the 30th are open...
  16. T

GTG Toronto GTA JUNE

Rick wasnt able to make a commitment at this time and Gerry's is growing bigger as it goes... So June's GTG is at Gerry's its on the Ontario gtg Pal Tazz
  17. T

SW Ontario June GTG (.:: CANCELLED ::.)

Re: SW Ontario June GTG Yea right,,!!! I'll bring the suasage's for the BBQ and Buns ( the Real Good one )... and as usual Ill have my Vag Com availble. Ill have some Esp device for those requesting. and Two set of 205's injector for anyone wanting them. How we making out Gerry? Tazz
  18. T

GTG Toronto GTA JUNE

I was hoping for a Toronto GTG as well,,, Gerry always a Great GTG... so the 18th booked at Gerrys !!! There always a Group Discount at GTG's for the TDI club email me for details Tazz
  19. T

GTG Toronto GTA JUNE

Sorry for the delay for not getting one started in May The Barrie GTG was Kewl, as it turned out when I picked up my Baby the clutch plate blew apart. So anyways she home now and Im cleaning her up and breaking her in.. So June Perfect getting a GTG in the T.O. area...to break summer...
  20. T

GTG Toronto?? Tazzmobilbe RIP

Well things started bad on friday when the garage phoned and said the car wont start..?? ARGGGGG!!!! I had it towed to Andy's on Saturday.... On Sunday we went over everything..The timing I did with them was perfect... long story short the fuel pump was off... We addvanced it and badabing...