Search results

1. P

PRA4WX's corrado

PRA4WX's corrado (no boost) I'm not sure why i'm starting this other than maybe a way to keep track of some of my thoughts....... Got this: Pulled this: To replace this: In this:
  2. P

KKK14 165hp conversion parts for your 1Z!?

KKK14 165hp conversion parts for your 1Z/AHU!? ;) Okay, so its a KKK14 from an AAZ. Comes with EM necessary to make it work as well as the oil feed and return lines. Might be the cheapest way to get a 1.9tdi to that 165hp mark.... The return line has been welded to the hot section and was not...
  3. P

Passat parts- window regs, door handles, etc...

1997 TDI Passat parts- window regs, door handles, etc... Parting a 1997 tdi passat. Motor/tranny/engine management all gone. Window regs all four operable when pulled. $75 per for front, $50 for rear plus shipping. Front door handles $25 per Intake mani $25 Exhaust Mani $25 Intercooler $25...
  4. P

VW 2010 TDI Jetta SportWagen 51mpg!!! 5spd manual

VW 2010 TDI Jetta SportWagen 51mpg!!! 6spd manual $22,800 Love this car! Maybe the best car ever owned. Have seen 51.5 mpg for 180 mile trips. Has the panoramic moonroof, manual transmission, and touch screen Sirius with current subscription, VW rubber all season monster mats. All factory...