Search results

1. surg7498

Diesel pooled around Injectors

Will do, mileage Is still low to mid 40's with maybe 60/40 highway/city driving. Any good sources to know torque specs for hold down should be torqued to? I believe its. a stretch bolt.
  2. surg7498

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dWetljJnwvRRdxw5ZTC-aOmgcTgHnWw6/view?usp=share_link Hoping that works
  3. surg7498

I've been searching the forums and can't seem to find anything about the particular problem. It's a new to me 138K TDI Golf 6 speed CRUA. Timing belt was done at 130K. During my last oil change, and first for me and this car as I was inspecting the engine noticed that around each injector...
  4. surg7498

2004 wagon TDI 5 speed 97k

Responded
  5. surg7498

2004 wagon TDI 5 speed 97k

2004 wagon TDI 5 speed 97k SOLD Up for sale is my 2004 Jetta Wagon BEW 5spd wagon with 97,xxx miles. Mileage may go up just a bit as I’m still driving it some. Timing belt was done at 81K with supporting paperwork. The car has grey cloth interior and is stock. It is Blue and like the other...
  6. surg7498

FS 2004 Jetta Wagon Tx TDI 5spd 97k

����*♂️ I appreciate it!
  7. surg7498

bumpity bump bring on the offers.. lets see whats out there.
  8. surg7498

FS 2004 Jetta Wagon Tx TDI 5spd 97k SOLD Up for sale is my 2004 Jetta Wagon BEW 5spd wagon with 97,xxx miles. Mileage may go up just a bit as I’m still driving it some. Timing belt was done at 81K with supporting paperwork. The car has grey cloth interior and is stock. It is Blue and like...
  9. surg7498

Looking for clean 4 door Golf 5 speed, will pay up to $6000

I have a 2003 golf 4D 264k I can send more info if your interested
  10. surg7498

License Plate Lights HELP!

4 years later... haha thanks for the follow up though, i'll be using this info this weekend to try and diagnose my LPL issue.
  11. surg7498

Alh crank but no start no relay 109

great glad its working but did you ever figure out the mystery of a missing 109 relay and a running vehicle?
  12. surg7498

Electrical gremlins but not sure

so far no problems for a few days since new battery!! Im thinking this was the issue but I thought that about cleaning all the grounds real good also!
  13. surg7498

Fuel Additive

well well well :):p:) I did happen to actually laugh out loud!! such great discussion on additives. I wonder where these people are purchasing fuel with all this water problem?? Have I just lucked out and never encountered it?
  14. surg7498

well went ahead and just replaced the battery with a VW 80Ahr fresh battery. starts fast and I guess time will tell if that was it. Feel like I should throw out these battery analyzers and find a better method to truly test a battery.
  15. surg7498

From my knowledge battery was tested with a load tester. I took it to O'Riely cu I was away from the house. When I got home I retested it with a Solar battery analyzer. It is a Walmart battery that is about 3.5 yrs old.
  16. surg7498

Mystery continues Just happened again. All lights die, nothing happens. These last few times it doesn't reset trip or clock but after market stereo does reset. Got it started again by keeping clutch down and key turned to start position, after about two seconds of holding it there starter...
  17. surg7498

next update: well car had been doing well starting just fine no dimming flickering then this morning on the second start flickering, zero starter engagement, voltage on scan gauge reading about 11.3 I fiddled turning key on and off a few minutes, and finally got it to start. Fortunately my...
  18. surg7498

Update Well I have checked battery again with another battery analyzer still seems pretty good, so I've tried to clear my mind of just thinking of that and decided to check out that 109 relay. I have a couple in order but they won't be here till Monday. I unplugged the relay. Cleaned up...
  19. surg7498

Just may go get OEM battery since is close to needing it anyway and 109 relay since its a cheap option and i should probably have a spare anyhow.