Search results

1. oEo

16 Jetta TSI

Oh man how I wish that was true! The 1.4 pulls really nice and would be so nice in a Golf...
  2. oEo

Ventectomy advice/ knowledge

I guess my questions is ... has anyone ever traded in their car with a ventectomy? Is it illegal?
  3. oEo

Tandem pump problem — trying to confirm

What type of clip is holding the vacuum line to the tandem?
  4. oEo

Anyone else with this type of problem lately?
  5. oEo

how much of a PITA to replace this? http://www.idparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29_109&products_id=3704 especially the two in the back! :eek:
  6. oEo

Back in February i noticed the smell of diesel after turning off the car and getting out. I checked under the hood and noticed the tandem pump smelling strongly of diesel, it was never like this before. I dropped by the local stealership, and they told me IF the pump was leaking, it would be...
  7. Coolant Line in front of Block

Coolant Line in front of Block

8. Tandem Pump

Tandem Pump

9. Tandem Pump Fuel Return

Tandem Pump Fuel Return

10. oEo

TDI Used Oil Lab Analyses Results & Discussions

Should have just kept the Golf :D
  11. oEo

Koni FSD vs Bilstein HD

FSD's and Eibach Springs! Been riding it since '09 and digging it! However, the Eibach's will lower the ride somewhat which isn't what your looking for. But the FSD's are great.
  12. oEo

ImpexTDIFest 2013

Time to check if that fender is still under warranty, or I'll just follow the red paint chips to Ohio! :D As usual it was good to see familiar faces, meet new people, pick up parts and have door dings removed. Thanks again to all the people who put this event together. -Tony
  13. oEo

PLEASE HELP! Need to BUY new Turbo!!

Who told you it needs a turbo? You might want to go here first before you start buying parts. http://www.kraftwerke1.com/index.html
  14. oEo

ImpexTDIFest 2013

Ordered parts on Tuesday! :D
  15. oEo

What did you do to your car today?

Changed shoes. Took off the Nokian's and put on the Conti Eco's. Can't wait for the Conti's to wear down, I'm going back to Michelin Pilots for the Spring/Summer/Fall.
  16. oEo

ImpexTDIFest 2013

I have some parts to buy and some dings to get repaired...
  17. oEo

Spring under Golf seat

Funny, all 3 MK4's Golf's that I've owned has had this spring fall off the drivers seat! Never put it back on.
  18. oEo

rear trunk latch wont latch

This morning my latch started acting up. Unfortunately, I didn't get to measure the size of the 12 pt bolt head in millimeters to be able to remove it and take a closer look because I was able to get it to work again so the hatch is staying closed for the time being. Does anyone know what size...
  19. oEo

Looking for East Coast (Lancaster, PA) TDI guru

Dennis in Sunbury. Its worth the drive! http://www.metalmanparts.com/