Search results

1. J

group buy: powertdi.pl injectors (.260s)

Square connector on mine. Thanks.
  2. J

15" Steel Wheel

Sold the cover. Still have the wheel.
  3. J

Found - WTB: Tuning Chips for a 98 Jetta TDI or Chipped Passat GQ or FA ECU

A Jetta "JB" ECU will work in place of the old Passat ECUs, but you do get a glow plug fault. The glow plugs still work and the car starts and runs a little better. I did find an FA ECU with Upsolute chips.
  4. J

I don't know if they will work in a 98 Jetta ECU. I'll look into it. Thanks
  5. J

Does anyone still daily drive an AHU

Wow, it's good to see so many responses. They're aren't too many left here in Northeast Ohio, because of the rust. I would be still driving my previous '98 if it wasn't for the rust. I plan to drive my new '98 GT, that I converted to a TDI, for yeas to come, although not in the winter. It...
  6. J

FS: 96 Passat BK ECU, Bad

The chips are meant to be used with the stock injectors(B4,A3 or A4) and stock turbo. They increase the HP from 90 to 125 and the torque from 150 to 195 Lb-Ft, if I remember right. I used to have a graph, but can't find it. I used them for over 15 years and 200,000 miles with no problems. I...
  7. Passat BK ECU.jpg

Passat BK ECU.jpg

1996 Passat TDI BK ECU
  8. B4 Upsolute Chips.jpg

B4 Upsolute Chips.jpg

Upsolute Chips for a 1996 Passat TDI, BK ECU
  9. J

The BK is the earliest with the black plastic case and has sockets for the 2 chips so you don't have to solder. That's the same with the aluminum case and the '98 Jetta ECU except they have different, smaller, chips.
  10. J

I replaced a bad ECU in a '96 Passat TDI with one from a '98 Jetta and I would like to fine tuning chips like Wetterhour, Upsolute or maybe RocketChip. Nozzles and turbo are stock. A chipped GQ or FA ECU would also do. Thanks
  11. J

I have the Upsolute Tuning Chips from my old 96 Passat, BK ECU. SOLD The ECU had some issue and I replaced it with a 98 Jetta ECU, so I have a bad BK ECU, if anyone wants it. WTB tuning chips for a 98 Jetta TDI, also. Thanks. https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?media/passat-bk-ecu-jpg.143144/
  12. J

Need bolt and cap for MK3 IP. Plz see pic if you have one maybe?

I may, but I won't be able to check for a couple days. PM me Sunday if I forget.
  13. J

15" Steel Wheel

I still have this for sale.
  14. J

Any old-timers left? (I joined in 1999.)

Hey BigAndy, way to go finding a rust free A3. I have one too that was a GT. They're getting pretty rare, especially up North.
  15. J

FS - Full Part out of 98 Beetle TDI

Do you know if the turbo will fit a 2003 ALH Jetta? I haven't looked into it yet.
  16. J

Any OH GTG’s?

I'm still around, but feel like I'm living in a different era. I still have my original MKIII, but will be getting rid of it soon. Too many cars. I replaced it with a '98 GT from California that I converted to a TDI. I don't check back here too often. Too bad, I may have gone down to Lima.
  17. J

parting out 2002 jetta TDI sedan

I could use the N18 Valve for the EGR, PN 1J0906627, if you think it's good. Let me know what you'd want for it, shipped to 44264. Thanks