Search results

1. MDIESEL

Turbo ???

I've recently blown the turbo on my '04 Golf PD TDI. Have a couple of turbo questions to ask the collective here. 1. What is the stock turbo on a pd 130? 2. Will it bolt up to a NA spec pd 100? 3. Is it possible to replace the actuator on a VNT 17 with the electronic actuator from a KP39A? 4...
  2. MDIESEL

Paintless dent repair at TDIFest 2006

Would anyone be interested in having a paintless dent repair person attend our little happening? Not sure on pricing at this point, I just want to see if there is enough interest to pursue this further. Post up and let me know.
  3. MDIESEL

CePa cruise to Impexfest

Anyone in the central Pa area interested in getting a cruise together for Impexfest?
  4. MDIESEL

Nozzle swap on North American PD-TDI

Well, it's finally been done. Saturday Jeff R.,Jettafock, and myself successfully swapped out the nozzles on my '04 Golf PD-TDI. The procedure was a bit involved but after about 4 hours of messing around it was all done. I'll let Jeff and Jettafock post the pics they took, as I have none...
  5. MDIESEL

Central Pa TDI Sightings

I keep seeing a red tdi golf running around Middletown. It's the only other tdi I have ever seen more than once in my little, backwards, camaro drivin, pick-up lovin town.
  6. MDIESEL

??? about drive axle upgrade.

I asked this before, but received no help, and couldn't find anything doing a search. My question is will audi tt drive axles bolt right into a '04 golf pd-tdi? I was told they would by some, and told they wouldn't by others. I was also told they would work if I got the right "flanges"...
  7. MDIESEL

Drive axle upgrade

I was looking into upgrading some of my drivetrain components in order to get ready for a big turbo/injector set-up on my pd. I was informed that Audi TT drive axles are an excellent upgrade for our tdi's. I've found a set off of a 2001 TT and was wondering will they truly bolt right in like I...
  8. MDIESEL

PD Injector swap

Hi everyone. I was looking into swapping out my injectors for a set of pd150 injectors. Just wondering how difficult it is to swap injectors on a pd, if anyone knows. Any info is greatly appreciated. I currently have an '04 Golf PD-TDI 100hp(stock) with rocketchip stage II added in for some...
  9. MDIESEL

For Sale '96 Passat GLS TDI 5-spd

For Sale \'96 Passat GLS TDI 5-spd Steel Blue GLS TDI 5-spd 50,000 miles. It's on E-bay if you're interested. Item #2479884479