Search results

1. V

Champagne performance on a beer budget

Chapagne performance on a beer budget [ QUOTE ] Guys, Very intersting thread, i would love a slice of this action, has anyone out there done this on a PD engine, i have 115bhp Audi, but there does not seem to be any mention od PD in any of the threads. Any one out there tried it ?? Chris...
  2. V

Upsolute TDI Ball-Bearing Turbo Upgrade Kit

Slim, How come your torque output is so high. It seems quite a bit higher than other 130pds I've seen remapped. Is it just a remap you have?
  3. V

Tuning Box gives CEL

Flytdiguy, Thanks. The box is adjustable but not manually. I will have to take it to the manufacturer to get it adjusted via laptop (apparently) so it suits the PD130. I've had this box for nearly two years and it worked fine on my PD100 with no CEL. Th box is designed for all PD engined...
  4. V

Tuning Box gives CEL

Anyone?
  5. V

Newbie here!

Yes, the Fabia is actually the same platform as the VW Polo, but there isnt a Skoda equivalent of the Lupo (yet anyway!) Mine pictured in the link had the PD100 engine, although I have just taken delivery of the vRS.
  6. V

Newbie here!

Oh go on then, here's mine... http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/92a86293/bc/A+few+car+pictures/__sr_/Side1.jpg?phKMK5_A21bYT220 Darn, cant seem to get the hang of these images
  7. V

Newbie here!

Hello Jason!
  8. V

Tuning Box gives CEL

Hi newbie here, Well its been a long time since I posted and cant seem to recover my details! Just fitted my old tuning box (from the last car) to my new 130pd engined Fabia. I am getting a CEL after about 50 miles. Any ideas? Cheers.
  9. Jabbasport plot

Jabbasport plot

Thinner lines are the live remap carried out on the rolling road. Thicker lines are with an added tuning box