Search results

1. B

Engine not turning over

My daughter called me and said that her 2002 Jetta TDI automatic is very hard to turn the steering wheel on her Jetta. I got it home and noticed the serpentine belt was shredded, and upon further examination the idler pully was also shredded. I replaced both and went to start the car, it...
  2. B

Clutch pedal spring 2006 Jetta

My clutch pedal on my 2006 Jetta went all the way to the floor and stayed there, I replaced the slave cylinder, and when I was bleeding it, something snapped by the pedal and this spring fell out 2006 Jetta clutch spring pedal assembly (having problems posting a picture) Does anyone have a...
  3. B

Clutch pedal spring 2006 Jetta TDI

My clutch pedal on my 2006 Jetta went all the way to the floor and stayed there, I replaced the slave cylinder, and when I was bleeding it, something snapped by the pedal and this spring fell out 2006 Jetta clutch spring pedal assembly (having problems posting a picture) Does anyone have a...
  4. B

HARD bucking after replacing turbo actuator

Hello, I recently replaced the turbo actuator in my 2002 jetta and now when I start it from cold the rpm goes down until the engine almost kills and then it bounces up again to around 1500 rpm. this happens rapidly for about 30 seconds and then its fine again. But as this bouncing is happening...
  5. B

dramatic Power loss when pushed above 2,000 rpm 2002 Jetta TDI

I have been getting a dramatic power loss when I push down on the accelerator when I am approximately 2,000 rpm or higher. It also happens some times when I am in cruse control going up a hill. It feels like the turbo is cutting out. I can shut off the key and turn it back on, and it has...
  6. B

Blower Motor or resistor

My blower motor starts when I turn the key, but then within a minute it slows to a stop. Is this the blower motor, or resistor?
  7. B

automatic Transmission Pop bang Jetta 2002

I was driving my TDI 2002 Jetta automatic transmission to a job interview this morning, and I hear a Pop or bang and the transmission downshifted and wouldn't go into the high gear, and a few miles later it wasn't moving the car at all. Does anyone have a suggestions? What is wrong? do I need...
  8. B

pin hole leak in oil pan

I hit a pot hole this morning, and must of bottomed out and scraped my oil pan. I now have a pin size hole in my oil pan that is dripping oil. Does anyone recommend a stop leak until I can pull the oil pan off and seal the leak?
  9. B

Red Thermomiter light flashing

I recently purchased a 2002 Jetta TDI Automatic, and I have a red light that flashes on the dash. The red light is a thermometer similar to the one that is on the oil temp gage. But this happens when I first start the car, or within a few moments after it is started. The car is still cold...