Search results

1. D

DSS 14mm pump head

I would buy 1 definately maybe 2. I would love a 12mm pump just havent got around to calling DFIS to see what they charge.
  2. D

PLEASE! When installing a 6 speed transmission, check the oil level!!!!

Thats how they do it on vortex. You rip any one you want off on that web site and the mods will help you by deleting any negative. Especially if your a registered vendor.
  3. D

Titan 764's From BoraParts

If that was the case there would be some serious smoke at idle for it to put enough fuel to fill the case enough to throw a rod.There should have been more than one warning sign that the nozzles were not right if that was the case but thats not the case. I still dont think even a bad nozzle...
  4. D

Titan 764's From BoraParts

Lol thats rich. I would say it had to be low on oil to throw a rod. A bad injector would not cause a rod to leave the block bosio titian or any other nozzle.
  5. D

Post your Dyno Results Here

With your mods you have 40 hp left on the table some where. Or its a real conserative dyno. The rc5 car should have been higher too. You can get 180hp on pd 150 injectors and a vnt 17. I would love to see your graph as I am thinking about getting the same turbo.
  6. D

low boost with new setup

did you check the turbo actuactor for proper adjustment. Garrent sends them out set wrong daily
  7. D

Low boost...

check the vac line inside the ecu they get real spongy and can cause this problem.
  8. D

Which cam to select?

Hi oldpoopie I am Dubfub nice to meet you. Yes I have been around here for some time reading but only recently joined so yes I know how this site works and how some of the vendors do business. I am shocked you havent heard of me I am kina of a big deal. lol:D But you know I predicted this...
  9. D

Which cam to select?

See what I mean its a marketing technique, not a good one but thats all it is. Same thing was said about bosio nozzles about the same time titians came along. No offence frank but I take it all with a grain of salt. Vendor vrs vendor thats all this is.
  10. D

Which cam to select?

Does your cam come with authentication codes like the nozzles? More fake parts.lol excuse the sarcasum it made me laugh. Look past the smoke and mirrors people. Its marketing technics to bash the competition at all cost. He is not an authorized dealer blah blah blah. Honestley I think we all...
  11. D

ARL bottom with ALH head

just use what ever oil pump is on the arl. From what I have read here you will need to also use all of the alh stuff for timing belt like front crank oil seal housing water pump and lower timing gear. One guy here had an arl that did not have the hole in the right place for the lower idler for...
  12. D

gtb2056vk

Been thinking about buying a gtb2056vk for my next set up. Does any one have a compressor map for it? What hp can it produce on an alh with 11mm and rzce 520's with fmic and exhaust? I like the 2260 but probably dont have enough fuel mods for one. The best question where the heck can I buy one.
  13. D

2011 modding

I think www.malonetuning.com does a lot of these. There is a nice thread on vortex with dynos.