Search results

1. G

P0401 with cracked dpf and tune. 30000 miles

2011 Gold TDI 6spd man. Bout 30k miles. I have had Malone stage 2 for awhile. Honestly have no way of being sure when I did the tune. (At least for the moment ) but I think since around 15k maybe? But anyways before my 30k sometime I got my first p0401 code. I just cleared to see if it was a...
  2. G

Just left dealer no power no boost and an underboost code.

So I have a 20000 mile 2011 golf tdi 6 speed manual. Just got my 20k service and had them check for the intercooler icing problem. Said they found water in it and ordered updated intercooler and scheduled my next appointment. So I leave and notice I have absolutely no power and the engine...
  3. G

2011 golf tdi with xenons. is it safe to use hid conversion kit in fog lights

so i have a 2011 golf tdi with factory xenons that i switched out for 8000k. and in my fog lights i put in a cheap 40 dollar 3000k hid conversion kit. it would only work if i turned the key on switched all the lights on and let them warm up for a few seconds. then started the car. if the engine...
  4. G

2011 tdi emissions. Info wanted

I have a 2011 golf tdi. Is there a pdf or something somewhere that I have been unable to find . That details the operation of all emissions systems. With pictures preferably. Like dpf and 2 types of egr I heard? Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
  5. G

Rough idle low rail pressure. 2011 golf tdi

My name is hunter. This is my first post. I've had my new golf tdi for almost a year now. 11000 miles and I still love it. A couple months ago I started to notice sometimes it won't start as fast as usual and when it does it seems to miss a tad at idle. And anyincrease in rpm will make it worse...