Search results

1. C

FS: MK6 (2010+) Golf Rear Bumper - Shark Blue (NJ)

Bought this for my sisters golf but she traded it in for a MK7 Pretty much mint (that's dirt in the pictures) 100 picked up firm in Lodi, NJ Color is SHARK BLUE Color code is LA5Q Color is the same as this TDI
  2. C

License Plate Bulb Fuse

Hey does anybody know which fuse is for the license plate bulbs? My lights aren't working (bulbs confirmed OK in another car) so my first step is the fuse but I can't figure out which is which. Thanks!
  3. C

Mk6 golf xenon retrofit BCM and coding woes!

This. Make sure both are configured correctly :)
  4. C

MK6 Trade-in Sale! (NJ)

All PMs replied and OP is updated
  5. C

MK6 Trade-in Sale! (NJ)

That's fine by me - it's being traded in so I don't really care haha
  6. C

MK6 Trade-in Sale! (NJ)

Trading in my car and need to swap some parts - I'm in north jersey FT: Golf R steering wheel - NLA FS: Dieselgeek 6 Sigma Short Shift Kit - SOLD FS: AFE Stage 2 TDI intake - SOLD FT: RNS-510 - Revision E upgraded to J with newest 2015 maps - SOLD FS: 5x112 15" Dunlop Graspic DS-3 snow...
  7. C

Why no gauges?

Hey! That wasn't for you! That was for the OP :D
  8. C

FS: Mint MK6 Golf Rear Bumper - Shark Blue (NJ)

Bought this for my sisters golf but she traded it in for a MK7 Pretty much mint (that's dirt in the pictures) 100 picked up firm Located in Lodi, NJ
  9. C

JSW mirror help - 2011

This - you can use any 05-09 MKV Jetta/Rabbit/GTI mirror or any Sportwagen mirror. Call autohaas in NJ and see if they have it (they can ship and they warranty theirs) (973) 925-1230
  10. C

Why no gauges?

P3 cars has great gauges - there's a TDI one for sale on vwvortex classifieds now. Not sure if the Jetta vents are the same as the Golf ones though
  11. C

Why no gauges?

I think you worry WAY too much about things. Drive more, worry less. And if you're interested, read this: http://www.natef.org/natef/media/natefmedia/vw%20files/2-0-tdi-ssp.pdf
  12. C

2 Crankshaft Position Sensors, bad luck or bigger issue?

Sounds like it is something bigger. My understanding is that the CPS is a magnet type sensor and would rarely fail.... I'd open up a case with VWOA and have them look into it. How far outside of the 12mo/12k miles warranty window are you?
  13. C

Golf 6 1.6 tdi WHITE SMOKE????

Can you post a video? How has fuel economy been affected?
  14. C

DPF Delete

Hawkdriver, I pmed you
  15. C

PM: Replacing HPFP?

I'd recommend spending that money on the 2Micron kits to protect the rest of the fuel system.
  16. C

HID Install - Canbus vs. Relay

Well, since you'll be running the relays, I think you'll be OK but you will definitely get a bulb out error. Most HID relay kits use only the driver side or passenger side harness as a trigger, so the other side will remain unplugged causing a bulb out code. Otherwise, you should be OK! Make...
  17. C

HID Install - Canbus vs. Relay

I've used the Canbus setup on the MK6 with Ed's lights - no flickering issues whatsoever. The relay can be used for both setups, but I personally don't think it's necessary with a set of quality ballasts. If the relay kit came with a fuse, then go straight to the battery, if not, go to an empty...