Search results

1. K

WTB driver seat 2014 wagon.

I need a black drivers seat, The foam is packd out and I can feel my tailbone complaining daily. I can’t imagine why this failed. If any of you know of a salvage car being parted with a perfect divers seat, with the seat heater I could use it. Ive been calling around to various salvage pick...
  2. K

2005 MKIV BEW TDI Wagon In WV

SOLD Thanks for your interest. 2005 Wagon 221325, black leather, manual transmission. Pesky oil leak, been to four different shops that can't seem to do anything other than want to change the cam cover gasket. It started when I let a Chrysler mechanic change the cam. - Started leaking...
  3. K

Door cards or door panels

I loaned my car to someone for a week and they returned it with the passenger side door card destroyed, and the DS almost as bad, is there somewhere they sells new interior parts? I can’t seem to find tan cards with tan leather inserts in the salvage yards.
  4. K

Wtb MKIV Tan interior Midatlantic area

I need two door cards, and a set of rear leather seats for an 02 sedan. I would also buy leather fronts, if they are in good condition. Prefer to pick up within a half day drive of 26508
  5. K

considering an upgrade

Seems to be a fair amount of 2015 wagons on dealer lots right now, wife wants to upgrade her 05 Wagon, we considered an Alltrack, but have grown fond of the diesel fuel mileage and pull. Plus she's a MT girl and can drive in the snow, she grew up with a Celica. Anyone mind leaving some tips...
  6. K

WTB MKIV Tan Leather interior

I need rear seats, front door cards and front seats. The cup holder console would be a nice bonus. I don't necessarily need front seats but would like one good one for future spares. Located in Mid-Atlantic near Pittsburgh. Willing to drive within a tank of fuel to pick-up.
  7. K

What would your replace your mk1v wagon with?

What would your replace your MKIV wagon with? Our 05 is visiting the local shop too much. things like crappy headlights oil leaks wheel bearings are being replaced too much and I just am not happy with the bew engine. Wife wants something more reliable, she doesn't want an SUV 2wd preferred...
  8. K

1.8t parts car question?

I have a friend who is sending a 2001 1.8t to the salvage yard. Blown motor auto transmission. There is no good sheet metal on the car. (Horrible driver) Aside from wheels, window regulators, seat heater switchedsand the cup holder is there anything worth keeping on this car that will work for...
  9. K

MkIV Euro Cluster

•••••SOLD••••• I have this cluster I got when I bought our 2005 Wagon, it also comes with the turn signal stalk to operate the gee whiz display. I was told it was complete minus one harness and I don't know what that I don't know anything about it other than I'm not going to install it. I...
  10. K

In need of MKIV injection pump

My 2002 alh pump has given up the ghost. Anyone have a working 10mm pump they could sell? Located in West Virginia.
  11. K

Axle growl under power

I have this noise that sounds like a slipping gear coming from the front end. It started out occasionally when I was climbing a steep hill. now it does it it any time I'm accelerating. I'm trying to determine if its a wheel bearing, a CV joint or the transmission. I wouldn't think its a CV...
  12. K

MKIV Perforated Leather 3 Spoke Wheel

Sold I had a steering wheel for a MKIV VW. Condition is not perfect but looks perfect from 5ft away. I'll ship in the US for 70.00 More pics here Clickit:
  13. K

Where's the definitive thread for PD/BEW EGR delete?

Been sifting through the forums trying to find either a current source for a kit or a good how to of everything involved with repairing a leaky EGR flex pipe for an 05 pd MKIV There has to be a definitive thread for the best solution instead of throwing 500 dollars of parts at it every 20k miles.
  14. K

BEW OD EGR cracked flex tube.

Our 2005 wagon has developed a leak around the EGR flexpipe. From what I read it's a recurring problem with this engine. Should I consider an EGR delete so I don't have to repeat in another 30,000 miles. There wouldn't happen to be a super secret dealer recall warranty on the part? I...
  15. K

Replacing OEM monsoon head unit.

After about 230k miles of drink spills my stereo is finally going kaput. Is there an aftermarket head unit single din, that can utilize the steering wheel controls? I'm also looking for a bolt in solution to include speakers in all the doors and possibly replace the tweeters on the pillar.
  16. K

VNT15 actuator vacuum pressures

Just checking to make sure that the turbo actuator should hold vacuum? I pull the vac and can only get about 10psi and it's bleeding off immediately. I double checked my connections and the tool. I probably need a new one don't I?
  17. K

Wife stranded in Baltimore needs a clutch

She's having it towed to the nearest steelership. Any recommendations of a local guru that can replace the clutch?
  18. K

WTB Passenger Side Heated Mirror 02 Jetta

I need a passenger side heated mirror for an 02 Jetta. Located in Morgantown, WV Thanks
  19. K

swapping PD engine for ALH in MKIV???

Have two TDI's now, one with ALH one with PD. If the PD dies would an ALH engine be an easy swap? Are the blocks the same? I suppose it would be easier to change the cam to something a bit more reliable than the PD, but WOuld be nice to have to cars with interchangable parts to keep them going...
  20. K

Checking Milage on 04 BEW

I found this thread that asked about milage and how a cluster can be changed and misrepresent the milage. Can I verify milage with the ECU on an 04 with a standard autozone code reader? I can ask to borrow a Vag Com or try and see if the dealer will let me drive the car 40 miles and have a...