Search results

1. K

I want a mk7 alltrack with a diesel

At this point in the game I don’t see the advantage of diesel,over gasoline, my wife’s alltrack drives twice as nice as my 14 wagon. She was also,smart and didn’t buy one with a moonroof, so when my auto trans, cp4 pump, or sunroof breaks, the car becomes nearly worthless. not to mention my car...
  2. K

How do you remove panoramic sunroof sunshade repair?

bought my 2014 wagon as a CPO, I signed all the paperwork, and was on my way out of the dealership, while waiting for the overhead to door open, I tried to open the sunroof and it jammed. so much for the 1000 point inspection they kept regurgitating when I had concerns about reliability. They...
  3. K

WTB BEW Injectors

I have a box of 4 in unknown condition that came with a 2005 bew wagon I bought in 2011 and sold a few years back. Make me an offer
  4. K

WTB MKIV 2door Golf Interior Door Panels w/ Manual Windows

Do they make these as new replacement parts?
  5. K

Parting out a 2004 Jetta in North Iowa

Pm me about the interior. I’m looking for the tan parts. Or just the front door cards and rear seats.
  6. K

WTB driver seat 2014 wagon.

Still looking for a new drivers seat or at least the base . It needs to be heated though.
  7. K

Robertwill01 scammer alert

Dealt with the same guy last week, got an an email recommendation, He also used this email: kingsleyprince94@gmail.scam. ( I Changed the .com) The communication had a couple red flags, but he came off like a jerk or someone who struggles with English when answering questions. either way I...
  8. K

Bumping up had a couple false starts but still haven’t found anything.
  9. K

I need a black drivers seat, The foam is packd out and I can feel my tailbone complaining daily. I can’t imagine why this failed. If any of you know of a salvage car being parted with a perfect divers seat, with the seat heater I could use it. Ive been calling around to various salvage pick...
  10. K

Osiris skid plate on a nms passat

Had an atlas on a MKIV was trying to figure out what’s different between the MKIV and MKV skid plates or if there is a cheaper atlas for the 2014 wagon
  11. K

WTB Torklift EcoHitch

I just had mine delivered, I’ll sell it to you for what I paid. I didn’t install because I won’t be needing it for a month or two. I needed it back in sept but their twelve day wait turned into 6weeks
  12. K

WTB: Tow Hitch for MK4

I have one for an alh wagon, I believe its a Kurt. It’s the Small dia reciever hitch located south of pittsburgh an hour.
  13. K

FS 99.5 2Dr. Golf, South Central Pa.

Price, manual,or auto?
  14. K

Wtb rims

Watch Facebook marketplace you can buy them all day long. Or if you want to drive to northern WV I’ll give you a choice of aluminum 15 wheels I have.