Search results

1. C

CR140 Flapper Valve Performance...

I have the following: upgraded aluminum intercooler, degrid maf, malone stage2 and dsg tune, dpf delete, rawtek dp, 3 " full exhaust, afe intake, darkside egr delete and flapper valves removed. full gti brakes and suspension, 24mm rear sway bar, 17 eos wheels, projector headlamps from gti, gti...
  2. C

Well, a few months into the flapper valve mod, and Ill never go back the way it was before. Mpgs have better in the 2-3+ range, power does come on quicker, :D, and since I have a egr delete kit, it smells quite a bit less. I dont know if it smells less from the flapper mod or from the egr...
  3. C

Well, a week into the mod and all i can say is i love it, ill never go back to stock on this mod, ever. Is so much better down low almost instant accelerator response and much more linear power production, feels as if the engine is bigger. I guess the flappers are for emisions only as the 2014...
  4. C

I found this so interesting that i went ahead and did it to my 2009 jetta, the engine feels much smother, torque comes on a bit earlier, the top end feels about the same, perhaps a tiny bit better almost unoticeable, haven tested the mpg's yet but when i do ill report back. I am at malone...
  5. C

Rawtek Downpipe & Mid with Resonator Arrival!

malone stage 2 +rawtek dp. Just finished my 2009 tdi. It beaks traction if you step on it hard on first gear...very fun. it smells just a tad as I reused a modified stock cat. Overall i have not have the chance to stretch his legs on the highway..yet. ill report back with mileage and power...
  6. C

Malone Tuning DSG Tunes Now Available!

Mark, can you please be more specific on the smoting of the shifts...does this means more clutch slip in order to be smother or simply a faster shift?
  7. C

has anyone heard from Mark Malone?

mark malone Mark has great service. I have heard noting but good things about him. I am really hopping to become a client once he starts admiting new customers again. Cheers