Search results

1. BuzzKen

VCDS/VDS Pro Fundraiser for Mike (Defender-Tech)

I have no words, please help his family https://www.gofundme.com/5ya7iog
  2. BuzzKen

FS:'09-14 2.0CR DPF's, proper working condition, $550usd shipped

FS:'09-14 2.0CR DPF's, proper working condition, $550usd shipped
  3. BuzzKen

LF/WTB: CBEA/CJAA Head and/or camshafts

As the title states, lemme know.
  4. BuzzKen

LF: 2.0CR ecu's

Let me know what you got and how much
  5. BuzzKen

LF:2015 TDI DSG in the GTA

I'm looking for someone in the GTA with a 2015 TDI DSG that would be willing to let me read their dsg transmission software. PM or email me pls.
  6. BuzzKen

GTB2260 on 3.0TDI, max safe boost?

Anybody got any ideas on what max safe boost for the turbo would be for a GTB2260VK on a 3.0TDI?
  7. BuzzKen

Unmoderated subforums

Anybody suggest which moderator to contact about an issue in the Non VW Group Diesels subforum?
  8. BuzzKen

Turbo upgrades?

Has anyone here thrown a bigger turbo on their t-reg? I have a 2260 on the way which should be a drop-in upgade. I'll be making t-reg exhausts shortly as well. ?
  9. BuzzKen

Anybody with vcds and a '09\10 tdi, pls help

Hey guys, if someone has vcds and an '09-10 3.0 tdi treg, would you mind checking measuring blocks 099 with the truck running and let me know what values you have approx? Thanks in advance.
  10. BuzzKen

Needed: Undercar exhaust pics of 2015 TDI

Hey guys, if any of you have a '15 Jetta or Golf TDI, could I get some undercar pics of the exhaust, mainly interested in the center tunnel and connections there. Email to tdiexhaust@hotmail.ca. Also would be looking for somebody interested in test fitting a new catback system.
  11. BuzzKen

Needed: Undercar exhaust pics of 2015 TDI

Hey guys, if any of you have a '15 Jetta or Golf TDI, could I get some undercar pics of the exhaust, mainly interested in the center tunnel and connections there. Email to tdiexhaust@hotmail.ca. Also would be looking for somebody interested in test fitting a new catback system.
  12. BuzzKen

LF: Audi A4 B6 wagon

Just thought I'd post here to see if anybody has a lead on a car for me I'm looking for an: '02-'05 Audi A4 B6 wagon, quattro, manual trans. Preferably 1.8T, but V6 will do as well. Needs to be a pretty clean body, preferably blown motor or other major mechanical issue, the drivetrain will be...
  13. BuzzKen

FS: CR170 turbo $700

I'd be happiest selling this to a local member so I'm listing it here first. Part #03L 253 019 M I bought it from a wrecker overseas with 35,000km on it, and the condition reflected that when I received it, looked like new, so no bs on the mileage. I used it for approx 10,000km on my dsg jetta...
  14. BuzzKen

LF:TDI 5 spd trans, asafp

Watcha got?
  15. BuzzKen

My latest offering, a new mod

Nicknamed the 'engine block window mod' More pics to come. Crossing fingers the turbo compressor didn't take a direct hit
  16. BuzzKen

Looking to buy ecu's

Hey guys, if any of you have these part number ecu's kicking around, let me know what you have and your price. -Ken MK3s/Passats: 028906021GQ 028906021FA 028906021ED 028906021JB '98-'99.5 ALH: 038906018EB 038906018BD 038906018BK
  17. BuzzKen

CR intake flapper question

If I wish to unplug the intake flapper motor, when is it in the open position? Idle? Key on, engine off? Key off? Edit: Upon my actually opening the hood and checking things out, I see upon unplugging it, it is spring loaded to a default position. Is this flaps open or closed?
  18. BuzzKen

Help:Pump timing issue

Looking for suggestions here, '99.5, hard cold starting, slow down shudder, general not happy running. Immediately I check pump timing with vcds, it is just below center line, not moving or twitching at all. I mechanically advance the pump, no change. No matter where I mechanically set the pump...
  19. BuzzKen

'09 CR power surging on wot-suggestions?

'09 Jetta CR, dsg tune, malone stage 2, my 2.5" dpf delete, stock catback. Under wot, most noticeable in 3rd, 4th gears. The power is very noticeably dropping off and picking up at approx 1 second intervals. Any ideas?
  20. BuzzKen

LF:TDI 01M's that have been removed and need homes

As the title states. Lemme know if anything if kicking around and the symptoms that led up to removal. Thx -Ken