Search results

1. D

FS: 2015 Golf TDI Wagon (S trim)—Chicago Suburbs

I am selling my 2015 Golf TDI Wagon (DSG) This car has the Evolution Imports under engine skid plate / under engine cover, torkliftcentral eco-hitch trailer hitch and was properly wired with 4 flat wiring system This Tungsten silver ( non smoker) wagon now has 68,000 miles, purchased it new in...
  2. D

2015 Golf TDI ( oil use )

Anybody experiencing excessive oil use ? I purchased my 2015 Golf TDI new in May 2017 and I really enjoy the car. It has about 67k miles on the clock. Sure wish VW sold new TDI vehicles because this car is awes I change oil every 6k and use Pentosin performance III oil. Last summer I noticed...
  3. D

Wanted - 17" Bi Star Center caps- 2005 Passat

Wanted to buy I need a few center caps for 17" Bi Star wheel for 2005 Passat TDI. Must have the VW center emblems.
  4. D

WTB- Alloy wheel for 2015 Golf Wagons S

Hi, I am searching for a good deal on one full size 16" alloy wheel for our new Golf TDI Wagon ( S) trim level. I do not like having a tiny little doughnut wheel in the back. PM me if you have one. Thanks Deming
  5. D

FS: New Euro spec clutch and axles B5.5

For sale-- "New "in the box" Valeo brand TDI Euro-Spec clutch kit with new flywheel. This was for my 2005 Passat B5.5 TDI manual transmission conversion. The Valeo part number is 835012. Also for sale is a fresh reman pair of Advance Auto Parts front axles for manual transmission. Free...
  6. D

Wanted: 2013, 2014+ Sportwagen TDI

A friend of mine just had his 2012 Jetta TDI Sportwagen totaled by insurance, as a result of a car accident . He is on the hunt for another TDI Sportwagen. If anyone has one ( 2013 or newer) with under 40k mileage and they are looking to sell privately; please send me a Private Message...
  7. D

Wanted: 2006 Jetta TDI (manual)

I am hunting for a clean 06 Jetta TDI with the manual transmission. Preferably from a dry / warm weather climate. Must have a clean "rust free" body and clean interior. No more than 160,000 miles on the odometer. I anticipate the car most likely needing brakes, tires, timing belt kit, all...
  8. D

Color Codes

Anybody have the 2005 Passat color codes ? I have a Stonehenge grey 05 Passat Wagon. Hoping to get the correct VW code in order to buy some paint. Thanks
  9. D

Replacing LR Wagon Tail llight -Question

HELP OK, New Wagon taillights arrived and they look great. Old ones are sun faded as this Passat Wagon was a Florida car. Right rear taillight was a snap to replace and it looks and functions great. The driver's side rear looks to be far more challenging as there is that big black plastic...
  10. D

Trip computer ( Red Guages )

Where can a person send the gauge cluster to have the red colored LED / LCD rebuilt ? Every now and then my little red colored readout (outside temperature, fuel economy, gear selection) gets fuzzy and hard to read. I think it needs freshened up by somebody.
  11. D

Replacing Glow Plug Connectors / Wires

I have a new set of factory VW glow plug connectors (4 GP wires) on order, as mine are badly deteriorated. I replaced the GP's last weekend with the newer style 7 volt NGK's. Any how to advice / guidance on the best way to replace these glow plug wires / connectors ? Looks like the other end...
  12. D

2009 Touareg TDI 125k (Question)

Quick question: I have a friend who is very interested in buying a 2009 V6 TDI Touareg with 125k miles. Any problems, quirks or known campaigns / issues with this model vehicle ?
  13. D

Subframe Connectors ( Weld In)

Silly question. Anybody ever have full length "weld in" sub-frame connectors installed on a Passat TDI ? I remember years ago I had a set installed on my 1987 Mustang GT 5.0 Convertible and it really tightened up the car. This greatly reduces chassis flex. Thoughts ????
  14. D

FS: Green Diamond Snow Tires

I have for sale a "like new" set of Green Diamond snow tires on 15" steel VW factory Passat rims with VW hubcaps. Mounted up and ready to go. They have been kept in my garage and have been carefully stored. Only used them once and they have less then 250 miles of use. These work...
  15. D

2015 TDI Sportwagen

Has anybody heard when the new TDI Sportwagens will be trickling into the U.S. dealers ? Anybody know if "4 Motion" will be an option along with the TDI engine and manual transmission ? Thanks
  16. D

Front Axle

Looks like I have a front CV issue going on. I heard the noise while making a slow speed turn tonight. Any advice on the best quality / correct parts needed and where to buy them ? May make more sense to limp it to St. Louis.
  17. D

Any Alaska members ?

Alaska ?? Any TDI members living in Alaska ?
  18. D

VW TDI's and Alaska Members

Anybody club members in Alaska ? Headed your way this summer with my Dad for 2 weeks. I could use some advice and some suggestions as we have never visited Alaska. Thanks Deming
  19. D

FS:05 Passat Wagon (dog gate + carbox)

I am cleaning the garage and reducing some items. I have a very nice rear Carbox for the rear cargo area of a 2001 to 2005 Passat Wagon and a factory VW acessory dog gate / partition. $300 for the package. Local pickup only.
  20. D

Rocket Chip RC1

Do we know if Rocket Chip has an RC1 tune available for the NMS (B7) sedan ?