Search results

1. I

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

Roman vw man in hatboro,pa. Automotive Consulting Services 21 North York Road Hatboro, PA 19040 (267)317-8229 Hello,my name is Rocky Culpepper I had a bad experience with a mechanic operating out of the bethlehem and allentown.craigslist listiings he didn't do what I had asked him to do and I...
  2. I

Lowest Pricing on Quality Timing Belt Kits + $600 installed for most in Hatboro, PA

Roman vw man in hatsboro,pa. Hello,my name is Rocky Culpepper I had a bad experience with a mechanic operating out of the bethlehem and allentown.craigslist listiings he didn't do what I had asked him to do and I had to get my car towed back home.He also didn't have all the parts some nuts and...
  3. I

guru in hatsborough,pa.

I have had a very bad experience with a mechanic in. The bethlehem and allentown.craigslist listiings he didn't do what I had asked him to do. And didn't give me all of my parts back either. Then i spoke with Roman from the town of hatsborough,pa. This gentlmen helped me with the help of a...
  4. I

Frequently asked Questions

what can i do in a chip to help with mpg s i just want to look at a already tested type of chip or the best one for an alh 2001 golf tdi gls which is my baby for life.
  5. I

Injection pump 99.5-2005 alh code

VW 99.5-05 INJECTION PUMP - $700 with the injectors all 4 of them tested and operating excellently (bethlehem,Pa). I have a injection pump for a 2001 vw golf tdi alh coded motor its for an automatic application not stick shift, tested and ready for install I BOUGHT A COMPLETE MOTOR WITH A PUMP...
  6. I

help cruise control turned off

no thats not it it just needs to be turned back on with a vag-com unit if some one is able to help me call me at 610 797-7571 thanx rocky
  7. I

not what is wrong this time i went to the vw dealer and they replaced the brake switch with a recall at no cost and it did nothing for the c/c so that was not the answer in a nut shell today but thanx and i do appreciate the insight just another tdi fan
  8. I

hello everyone, i have a 2001 vw golf gls tdi and my cruise control is turned off is there anyone near bethlehem,pa. that can help me out with this problem thanx ALOT rocky just call me if your near by at 610 797-7571 thanx again
  9. I

Who has a Vag-com, scan tool, and where?

cruise control not working hello,i have a 2001 vw golf gls tdi and its cruise control is not on is their someone in the lehigh valley,pa. area that can help me out with this, thanx rocky
  10. I

Who has a Vag-com, scan tool, and where?

hello,i have a 2001 vw golf gls tdi and its cruise control is not on is their someone in the lehigh valley,pa. area that can help me out with this, thanx rocky