Search results

1. robkassab

FS: 2012 JSW TDI Sunroof/Nav/Keyless/ 43,000 mi 125,000 mi Extd Warranty $23,500 OBO

One-owner, garage kept Florida car, never been in snow, never any paintwork, like-new/showroom condition, runs like new. Platinum Grey Metallic, Titan Black Leatherette. Upgrades include: 6-Year 125,000 Mile Bumper to Bumper Transferable Extended Warranty with $100 deductible 3M Protective...
  2. robkassab

2014 BMW 328d xDrive "Sports Wagon": 31 city/43 highway

There was no deposit required to order the car and I was planning on test driving it before I paid for it....
  3. robkassab

Thanks. You were right. The JSW has 27% more cargo capacity compared to the 3-series wagon. I have a 2014 328d Sports Wagon on order and will probably be cancelling it because when we travel (girlfriend, dog, me, gear, etc.), we need all the space we can get. Too bad VW won't get their head out...
  4. robkassab

Where on the BMW website are you seeing the 53 CF of cargo capacity? I cannot find it on the site (although I do see the 53 CF number being quoted by many non-BMW sources). However, I do see a Car & Driver article that says: "Following the example of the F30 sedan, the new wagon is longer than...
  5. robkassab

Installed OEM Xenons and Highline CECM

@ToeBall - The link you posted above for BKSTuning is for an OEM BCM unit for Golf MK6; but don't we need a CECM (not a BCM, or is it the same thing?). Also, they don't state the p/n. Do they determine the appropriate p/n once they have your VIN? My car has a 1K0-937-084-G, and I know I need a...
  6. robkassab

Lock doors while eng. running with KESSY

Yes. I need to pop the plastic cap/cover off the door lock cylinder, and then I'm able to mechanically lock the car with the regular key while the engine is running; however, I was trying to avoid this procedure and figure-out how to do it with KESSY....
  7. robkassab

I would never do anything to jepordize the safety/health of my dog! So let's just stick to the technical aspect of this, shall we?
  8. robkassab

Thanks Rob Here's a post from another forum. Not sure if any of this info sheds any new light to help us figure this out: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5161187-Keyless-leave-engine-running-without-key&p=73469095#post73469095
  9. robkassab

I would greatly appreciate it. I just received my Ross-Tech cable and have yet to plug it in to my car, but if you find where I might be able to tweek a setting, please let me know.
  10. robkassab

I live in sunny South Florida and because of the heat, when I leave my car parked for any length of time with my dog in it; I would like to lock the car with the engine running and a/c on. KESSY does not let you lock the doors while the engine is running, even though the key fob is in your...
  11. robkassab

Ordered a 2012 JSW TDI

Thanks. I know about uploading them to a remote server; but isn't there a way to post the images directly on the Post like I have seen many examples of? Also, when I look at the bottom of this page, it says "You may not post attachments". What's up with that?
  12. robkassab

Ordered a 2012 JSW TDI

Just got my 2012 JSW TDI Platinum with black int, with nav and roof a few days ago and love it. Replaced the Porto wheels with Avignon, got the windows tinted, wired my Valentine One. Plan on adding 3M bra, back-up camera, seat storage drawer, fog lamps, Blinder Laser Jammer....(I'd post some...